Page 59 of 137 FirstFirst ... 93949535455565758596061626364656979109 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Uhh, does that mean Cid is dying tonight? :o I'm willing to believe Faris for now... Mafia poisoner = the person lives for one more day and then dies, or how does it work?

If so, Cid, do you have any useful info for us today?

The poisoner sends his kill orders in on odd numbered nights, and the effect occurs on even numbered nights, that way if he's investigated on the night of a kill, he comes up green. Cid dies tonight unless

a) The Apothecary (whose role is signalled by the presence of a poisoner) both believes Faris and does not die today or tonight, or
    b) Faris is lying

Wow, if there's an apothecary that changes things. Forget most of what I said. if you exist, yeah protect Cid.

Faris, what I don't get is why would you investigate Galuf again on night 3 when you already investigated him night 2 and got no result? Why not pick someone else?

Come to think of it, that does place Faris higher on my radar. I don't think she's lying that Galuf targeted Cid, but if she's mafia with Galuf she would know what his role does and who he targeted, so she could tell the truth. Why not try someone else? What if Galuf's role was a one time role? Or if he was absent night 2, what made you think he would be back on night 3 which was right after night 2? It seems like a waste of a track to keep targeting Galuf.

I have reviewed the activity of Day 1 (the only day Galuf posted). Galuf only made three total posts and placed his vote for me (second vote on me at the time).

The following people voted for Galuf on Day 1: Wakka, Serah, Blank, Laguna. While it is certainly possible for mafia to vote for each other on Day 1, it's a risky strategy with the votes always spread so evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    The poisoner sends his kill orders in on odd numbered nights, and the effect occurs on even numbered nights, that way if he's investigated on the night of a kill, he comes up green. Cid dies tonight unless

a) The Apothecary (whose role is signalled by the presence of a poisoner) both believes Faris and does not die today or tonight, or
    b) Faris is lying
    How do you know such details?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    How do you know such details?
    I pray thee on the morrow, send a messenger to heaven to make the same enquiry of my shade

If he find me not, seek me in the other place thyself.

Rydia, what the heck are you doing You may have come out with some pretty far fetched ideas yesterday but your brainstorming helps us to find mafia by seeing other ppls reactions. Be normal please

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blank View Post
    Rydia, what the heck are you doing
    See: previous post

Yeah, I did. It makes NO SMURFING SENSE.

We Taoists love paradox.

I'm under the impression she is saying she will see you in hell

-_- I'm confused.

Wedge, tell us your investigation results?

I can't tell you because the person I sent the results to on the second night is dead and the person I sent the results to last night is not here yet.

Well, your investigation targets. I guess you wouldn't have results. xD