Page 102 of 137 FirstFirst ... 252829296979899100101102103104105106107108112122 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    Of course I tracked Setzer last night due to Rydia telling us to lynch him yesterday, but I didn't come up with anything for a result. He is after all a freakin' ninja, so you'd expect he'd be all sneaky avoiding being tracked by someone like me. And I don't think you understand my role. I can't see what the person I've tracked does, or who's been targeting them. I'm only aware of who they targeted, and nothing else.
    Didn't realise you only saw who they saw, and not saw who saw them as well...
    Sorry, missed that part of the ninja role, just got a little excited.

Oh well, let's see what Wedge has for us then.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    You have brought up a possibility of a 2nd mafia earlier, have you not? How can we know there's more than one mafia to deal with?
    This will be difficult to know. Given the number of scum down so far, odds are if there is a second mafia, either both mafias know this, or we've completely wiped out one mafia (it would be unfair for each mafia to have more than say, 3 members each).
    I don't know how we'd find out if there is more than one mafia though, as we don't know who they're loyal to. I suppose if there is another godfather, finding that godfather would answer that question.

The only other reason I'd suspect a second mafia over another third party killer at this point is the possibility that Jiro wanted to put in a second mafia, as there rarely is one, and this game probably had enough people for it to be feasible.
    Though this is unlikely IMO, and there is no real evidence for it.

Can Cultists or Masons have a killing role?

No reason why they can't. Could have started with one, could've recruited one.

Sorry I've been away. I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I suspect Relm and Penelo the most. They've both been dodgy and they both followed gleefully into the lynch of Biggs yesterday.

Clearly we have at least two killers. One of them may be pro-town, but my guess is that neither of them are. I strongly think that they are Penelo and Relm.

Biggs suspected Relm and he paid the price for it. Let's not make that mistake today.

##Vote: Relm

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post

I suspect Relm and Penelo the most. They've both been dodgy and they both followed gleefully into the lynch of Biggs yesterday.
    I think any inconsistencies in Relm's behaviour can be explained away by being subbed out for a new player.

You're benefiting from that same line of reasoning, so I wouldn't push it too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Only if the mafia knew even then that there was a SK in play, which we can't be 100% certain of even now. I believe the SK speculation arose from the night phase where only Galuf died, after the kill order on Cid was sent in. Where's your information coming from?
    Indeed, we cannot be certain that there is a SK in play. The only information I have is that there has been at least two night kills for most of the nights so far - what I am assuming is a mafia kill, and then a mystery third party killer. Any one of us could be the third party killer, and that includes Cid.
    It'd be silly for me to say that Cid is definitely a SK/whatevs, I have no proof of that, all I am saying is that we can't clear Cid as innocent at this point, and it would be silly to disregard him from our suspect lists.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Penelo View Post
    Wedge and Leila also voted for Biggs, and Leila was a insane cop townie, meaning Wedge is also town. Effectively, Townies also voted for Biggs. It weren't some mafia ploy to lynch him!
    So, two confirmed town voted for Biggs, that makes the rest of you town too? Nope, not buying it. You are right though, it wasn't a mafia ploy. The mafia can very easily take advantage of the disorganisation of the town in situations like those and throw in a few votes with little thought. After all, the town will be claiming to have gotten "caught up in the moment", so the mafia can pull that same excuse.

You also asked us to not read too much into the votes yesterday. Why is that? The lynch being a crazy thing started by Psy is not a good enough excuse to disregard your (and Luneth's) only vote of the game. You're not giving me good vibes here, man.

I never got the impression that Relm had been subbed out at all this game, but I could be entirely wrong. xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post

I think any inconsistencies in Relm's behaviour can be explained away by being subbed out for a new player.

You're benefiting from that same line of reasoning, so I wouldn't push it too hard.
    Fair enough. And since the town needs the help and I don't feel like posting that much more in this game I think I'll just lay it all out there.

I am the Gunsmith. Each night I investigate a player and find out if they are carrying a gun.

Night 1 - No action due to inactivity.
    Night 2 - Quistis does not have a gun.
    Night 3 - Penelo has a gun.
    Night 4 - Relm has a gun.

Some pro-town roles also carry guns, such as Vig, Cop, Suspicious Townie, etc. Even Gunsmith. But we killed all those other roles already and I'm the gunsmith. I am very certain Penelo and Relm are both scumbags and need to be taken down.

I will only be voting for Relm or Penelo today. I'll let the rest of you figure out which is best. If you want any more in-depth analysis, see all of Biggs's massive posts that you fools lynched him for (both Relm and Penelo voted to lynch him by the way so now look what you get).

I will probably not post again unless it is to answer a direct question or switch my vote to Penelo if I can't get enough votes for Relm. But seriously, lynch Relm. It will make me happy.

It would be so Jiro to sub Psy back in as Relm and Del as Rikku for another showdown.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

It would be so Jiro to sub Psy back in as Relm and Del as Rikku for another showdown.
    It would so be me to do that, wouldn't it? Except Del Murder already said he wanted to enjoy his Turkey Day and Psychotic has won enough duels to want anything more from this bout There's also the claim that Leon is already Psychotic you know

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    It would so be me to do that, wouldn't it? Except Del Murder already said he wanted to enjoy his Turkey Day and Psychotic has won enough duels to want anything more from this bout There's also the claim that Leon is already Psychotic you know
    I spy with my little eye a red herring

Jiro is lying. I have been replaced by ONE MILLION DEL MURDERS

Luneth is the real Psychotic and everyone else is also Del Murders.

I love how this game is making us all question EVERYTHING