Thread: PS Vita Ports

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Default PS Vita Ports

Now that we've had a few PS2 games 'remastered in HD' it's nice to day dream about other games getting this treatment. What games would you like to see get the 'remastered in HD' treatment so you can play them on your PSVita/wherever you go? What extras would you like to see implemented?

I'd totally love to have Star Ocean til the End of Time on my PSVita (don't have one yet, but I will). I really love the Star Ocean games and SOTET is by far my favourite. I don't think it really has anything that I want fixed. The voice acting wasn't so horrible I cringed whenever I played it like it did with SOFD.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Portable God Hand would be AWESOME but people in hell want ice water too. GTA: San Andreas is always a good time as well! That would fly off the shelves.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Final Fantasy XII, and I really can't stress anything else. The unparalleled performances will always be marred by the audio compression on the tracks. Also, the camera control is inverted and that's just unacceptable in today's day and age. Like I said in the other thread, I would piss my pants and cry hysterically until I passed out if this was ever announced.

It's not a PS2 game, but I think it would be really, really cool to get a remaster of Mega Man Legends. That was an early, over-the-shoulder, 3D open world game. It preceded GTA III by about 5 years and was a really awesome game if you ask me. It was made before analog sticks, I believe, back when 3D games used the awkward R1/L1 to rotate the camera to the sides, so bringing it on to the Vita, the first handheld with dual analog sticks, would be a great idea.

I think it would be cool to see some other Square RPGs like Radiata Stories get this treatment.

Mostly, I just want to be able to play MGS2/3 on it, since I bought the damn PlayStation 3 copy... They're ripping me off!