Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Unhappy Headaches

I get these every so often. They suck. How does one go about avoiding them?

Usually getting a decent amount of sleep keeps them at bay but sometimes they show up anyway.

Oh nooo! Haha I had such a terrible headache the other day while watching Wreck-It Ralph. It kind of ruined the movie a little but it was still amazing anyway. I just took a nap and it went away :P

One thing I noticed a while ago that was causing me a lot of headaches was the wrong eyeglasses prescription ... like my vision had gotten a lot weaker since my last check up, so I found myself squinting a lot and such. I think that gave me headaches :P
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

I get migraines every once in a while. It seems like I get them when I sleep in too much. Not sure that's exactly what does it. They last almost the entire day and are awful. I try not to sleep in too much to prevent them. Although it doesn't always work. I don't get them often enough to try any other preventative measures really.

I used to have chronic migraines/headaches, but they've subsided a lot lately. I hated them, but really couldn't do much about them. Even medicine rarely worked, so I pretty much just had to deal with it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Staying hydrated when I'm drinking
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Blog Entries

I've found that trying to sleep it off, only makes it worse. Well, at least with me.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I usually only get hypoglycemic headaches that can be solved with eating. I don't think I've ever had a migraine in my entire life.

Try 800mg of ibuprofen, that should do it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I get migraines often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

I eat lots of pills
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I spent 2 years having between 2 and 3 (sometimes more) migraines a week, I was at the dr's all the time, sometimes I'd wake up with a migraine and have to go and make myself vomit to ease it, that's all that helped sometimes. It was horrible

Now I never get them, still not entirely sure why I used to, but it's a relief, and now if I ever get a headache it's just a headache and not a migraine. The first time I got a headache I was actually happy! Because it wasn't a migraine so I knew I was getting better!

Now I just avoid too much caffeine, drink plenty of water, and if I feel one coming on, I'll take some painkillers straight away.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Man, other than the flu and some bad hangovers, I can't even remember ever having a headache.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Depends on what I've been doing that day. Usually food, water, coffee, brushing my teeth after coffee, or a shower helps.

Migraines on the other hand... Advil if I have to survive the day or hide in a dark quiet room until it passes.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Blog Entries

I've started getting headaches over lame things, like when I go to the movie theater. It sucks, I feel like an old lady.

I may have had a migraine once. Maybe.

I've had plenty of headaches, though. Usually prevented or treated by staying hydrated, drinking caffeine, or eating something. If all else fails I'll take some drugs and lie down or something.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I've never had a lot of issues with headaches. I get them sometimes when a cold has my sinuses clogged up.

I do remember when I was studying pressure points, I was told that massaging the one that's on the back of the hand between your thumb and index finger is supposed to help relieve the pain.

I call bulltrout, because that pressure point does nothing but hurt when you press it. I've never had a migraine (not complaining) so I've never had a reason to try it.