Thread: EOFF mix tape

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Default EOFF mix tape

I'm sure there's been a thread like this, but I'm making another one. Here's the setting.

All the active EOFF members are stuck on an 10 hour car ride together. How do you know if you're an active member? You've read this thread and responded to it, dummy. That's how.

10 hours is a long time to sit in uncomfortable silence, but we're all social malcontents and wouldn't be able to talk to each other face to face. Plus we need something to distract us from the overwhelming smell of feet and ass that all nerds produce. You've all been to ComicCon or something, so I know you've smelled nerds in large groups. I think it's a pheromone. Maybe the stench of fear.

Anyway, we each have 15 minutes of radio time, so choose how you would fill yours up! Remember, you're scared because it's the first time you've been out of your mom's basement in 5 months, and the sun burns upon your alabaster flesh. Your daily ritual of facebook, youtube, alcohol, crying, gaming, and Netflix has been disrupted. You need something familiar. What is/are your go to song(s)?

They don't have to be played back to back, but they can be set up like that if you wish.

On Impulse 6:10

Listen Up
    6:40

The Noise
    2:02

I used 14:52, so the next person can have my 8 seconds.

EDIT: I probably should have mentioned before, but for those who didn't, go back and mention track times, then total elapsed time. Part of the fun/annoyance is not going over your 15 minute limit, and letting the next person know what they're working with.
    Last edited by sharkythesharkdogg; 11-23-2012 at 10:43 PM.