Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #12

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #12

Hello again! Have you guys enjoyed your holiday break last week? We hope so! We also hope you haven't missed us either, as the showcase was absent last week due to the holiday, but we're back in business this week! We have some great artwork to share with you lovely folks, so sit down and enjoy your god damn tea while we view some amazing artwork in this week's showcase. Please visit each source if you want to compliment the artists, as always. They deserve the credit for each art displayed.

Source 1

Faris and Lenna

It's Faris and Lenna from Final Fantasy V lore, or is it Lenna and Faris? I can't quite tell the difference between the two, but if I were to guess, Faris has the darker hair. It's very nicely drawn.

Source 2

Round 2: Zell vs Lightning

Artwork inspired by Final Fantasy Dissidia with Zell fighting against Lightning using some fantastic "heavy rain" effect within. It's quite brilliant. You can see more like this in the artist's gallery: here.

Source 3

FFXII - Chibi Al-Cid Margrace

A chibi version of Final Fantasy XII's Al-Cid Margrace. It was drawn by a request as a prize for some contest. He probably rivals Balthier as sexiest male character in the game. I don't really know, but he's a snappy dresser.

Source 4

Final Fantasy

This art is rather busy. It features the full cast of playable characters in Final Fantasy VI. There's a lot going on in the picture. You can see Edgar with the two ladies, Terra and Celes. Sabing laughing along with Locke. Relm painting something on a rock. Gau being Gau. And Shadow hiding in the background. There's also the airship. So much going on. Please check it out whenever you can.

Source 5

Lalafell from FFXIV

It's Lalafell from the upcoming MMO game of Final Fantasy XIV.

Source 6

B-B-Bunny

Bunny? More like V-V-Viera! Check out that shading. I really like her... ears.

Source 7

Squall

It's Squall. He looks sort of Asian in this picture. Must be the eyes. You can still recognize that it's Squall, because of the scar on his face, and his choice of coat.

And that concludes the return of the Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week! Tune in next week for some more fan art!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

Once again, amazing work here!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Yet another week of excellent pictures! I like Zell vs Lightning, it would be interesting to see Zell if they made another Dissidia game.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

That Fran is very beautiful. I think I'm a little hot under the collar.