Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ciddies
Final Fantasy Awards... with style!

Wark! Hello to you all! In case you hadn't figured it out, my name is Award Chocobo. I'm here to represent the Ciddies Committee for a special announcement, and you've probably already guessed it... as part of the 25th Anniversary celebrations of Final Fantasy, Eyes on Final Fantasy will be hosting a special Ciddies event - for Final Fantasy!

And there's a prize up for grabs for members who participate, too! See the end of this post for details.

For those not familiar with Ciddies, they are awards... and in this case, they will be handed out to the characters and monsters of Final Fantasy that we know and love! There will be a few stages to this event - for one week, we will be accepting nominations (send your nominations to me!). Posts made in this thread will not be counted, so definitely make sure you message me with them. The top nominees for each award will be announced as finalists roughly a week from now. At that point, we will spend another week accepting votes for who should win (votes will be sent to me, too)!

The band at the Opera House, who are having daily practice sessions in preparation for the big day!

At some point on the 15th/16th December, we will all gather in this forum to witness the Final Fantasy characters themselves receiving their awards! They will be gathering at the Opera House of FFVI, but as host of the event, I will keep you all posted on everything that goes on that evening.

We already have a few people at EoFF working on making this event very special, so all I need now is for you to send those nominations my way via Mognet Message (aka Private Message). You can make up to three different nominations for each award. And you don't have to nominate for every award, either, so don't worry if you can't think of anyone for something. But obviously you need to know what the awards will be! Without further fuss, here are the Ciddies which will be up for grabs!

Ciddie
1. Best Character
2. Best Hero
3. Best Heroine
4. Best Villain
5. Best NPC
6. Best Creature (Animals, Monsters)
7. Best Summon
8. Best World
9. Best Town/Location
10. Best Song
11. Best Moment
12. Sexiest Male
13. Sexiest Female
14. Cutest Male
15. Cutest Female
16. Best Voice
17. Best Dialogue (Character)
18. Best Dressed Character
19. Best Story (Character)
20. Nicest Character
21. Evilest Character
22. Happiest Character
23. Angriest Character
24. Funniest Character
25. Weirdest Character
26. Most Influential Character
27. Most Mysterious Character
28. Most Underrated Character
29. Most Annoying Character
30. Cutest Couple

Most Likely To...
31. Be the Protagonist in a New Sequel
32. Get Killed off in a New Sequel
33. Get Run Over by a Chocobo
34. Be Riding the Chocobo
35. Laugh at the Character Getting Run over by a Chocobo
36. Run over a snurble and spend the rest of their lives crying over it
37. Beat up an adamantoise on their day off
38. Be Biggs
39. Be Wedge
40. Get Together

Special Awards for Square-Enix Staff
1. Highwind Award for Most Loved Former Square-Enix Employee
2. Highwind Award for Most Loved Current Square-Enix Employee

As you can see, Final Fantasy characters are already sorting out their nominations.

And there's a prize up for grabs! (click for details)
Now, I know this is all hard work for everyone, but rest assured that it's not without a little incentive! Every member that nominates for at least five different awards will be in with the chance to win their choice of the following...
- A Final Fantasy game of the user's choosing. Purchase may be up to GB£40 / US$60 or international equivalent and will be made from a respectable website.
- A GB£25 / US$40 voucher for PlayStation Network (this option included only so you can buy Final Fantasy games from there, of course!).

That's it! Kweh! Looks like we'll have to leave it up to you folks, now... please, send me your nominations as soon as possible! If you're interested in who created the Ciddie image, all credit goes to a member of EoFF called Madonna for this work!