Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Default Eyes on EoFF: Tenth Edition

Welcome back to another week. Ciddies Fever has struck, and it's put our usual updater Goldenboko in a bit of a tizzy! We apologise for the delay, but let's get straight to what's happening!

• Ciddies XXIII is under way, and we're currently in the voting stage! Go here to have your voice heard, and don't forget to look out for speeches and predictions as well!
    • For the very first time, we're running the Final Fantasy Ciddies, which is as close to an official Final Fantasy Awards ceremony as you'll find. Join in the fun with Award Chocobo right here!
    • Feeling artsy? Why not take part in our Fanart Competition and potentially have your work as EoFF's new bannering! Let your creative side lose in here.
    • Christmas is coming! To get into the festive spirit, why not sign up for our annual Christmas card swap?
    • Feeling like it's party time? We are too! Which Final Fantasy characters would you most like to party with? Discuss your top picks in here!
    • Something about this time of year puts love in the air. Come and discuss who you'd most like to see dating in Final Fantasy VIII!
    • Last but not least, EoFF is putting together a big celebration for the 25th Anniversary of Final Fantasy. Join us here and tell us what makes you love Final Fantasy. Isn't it the greatest?

That wraps it up for this week. See you next time for more exciting times at Eyes on Final Fantasy. Stay frosty!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I love the banner dude, expect to see it in future editions