Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF's Very Own Secret Santa!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #2

I - II - III - IV - V - VI - VII - VIII - IX - X - XI - XII - XIII - XIV

Secret Santa Presents #2

Meanwhile, this secret Santa has been very with it with technology! Must have learned it from the elves. Here's his batch of presents!

A fellow Secret Santa... Lockharted!

Fantasy_Christmas_by_squalljade.jpg

Merry *shrug* Christmas Lockharted, from your favorite cast of characters!

Now open your present,

aka go here: Free Virtual Cards and Flowers Pick-Up Page at iFlowers Virtual Gallery
    enter this code for your virtual gift: 914-930rtp10

and for dessert ->

A member of the EoFF Staff... Del Murder!

Mr. Murder, unfortunately Santa & the elves have you on the naughty list this year.

But of-course that is where we need you. In that vein this Secret Santa is giving you an entrance song. Like a closer in baseball, every time you enter a thread and post the following would play on the bigscreen behind you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz9GoQTHl1M

Also, as you clean up the trash around here, Santa has let it be known that should you choose, you have been awarded a new title: "The Admin of Death"

Lastly, to assist with your cleaning up the garbage on EOFF. We have inked Terry Tate to a 1 year deal and assigned him to work with you exclusively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94&feature=player_embedded

Merry Christmas brother.

-Your Secret Santa.

A completely random stranger ...Depression Moon!

Depression Moon,
    Better check your stocking, buddy I see something in there...

Open that trout up and grab your zombie survival kit!

Fill this out for a chance to be in the Walking Dead. "If you’d like to be an extra in the “Walking Dead”. Bring a comp card or headshot to auditions if called back by the casting department. The casting directors will look through all submissions before booking talent. Auditions will be held as an open casting call and from then on talent will be booked for roles. Best of luck!"
    https://www.onesourcetalent.com/app/n/

And of-course you will want to double your odds so try out here also,
    Extras Casting Atlanta

Good luck surviving the zombie apocalypse...

Your Secret Santa
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 01-01-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #3

Secret Santa Presents #3

The third Santa normally takes presents than gives them away! But knowing the plight of the Iifa tree was at stake, she knew she had to take action. The following three presents boosted the chances of the Iifa Tree's survival:

A fellow Secret Santa... Melissaur!

A member of the EoFF staff...Rantz!

A completely random stranger...Chris!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #4

Secret Santa Presents #4

My next Santa to save the Tree really thought about what the residents liked. There were those who liked Anime, and so this Santa bought them Anime stuff. A lover of pretzels? Why, a pretzel maker! This Santa really knew his targets!

A fellow Secret Santa... Pitye!

For Pitye, a lover of pretzels needs a pretzel maker!

A member of the EoFF staff... Samuraid!

Samuraid loves Rurouni Kenshin, so here's a Rurouni Kenshin t-shirt.

A completely random stranger... Ultima Shadow!

Ultima Shadow is another anime fan, so here's a pair of rings from Fate/Zero, one of his favourites!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Haha this is excellent!

Thank you to my Secret Santa

Formerly Important Lonely Paper Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Saerin Vanagloria (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Haha, love it all!

Thank you for my pretzel maker, Secret Santa. I will use it well and often.

Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Pitye View Post
    Haha, love it all!

Will you share your pretzels with me?

Formerly Important Lonely Paper Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Saerin Vanagloria (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Lockharted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitye View Post
    Haha, love it all!

Will you share your pretzels with me?
    Of course! My new pretzel maker calls for a pretzel party! Yeeaaaaaahhh~

Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #5

Secret Santa Presents #5

The next Santa used the power of BB coding to confound me with the confusion of spoiler tags. Besides making me tear my hair out, it was also a lovely set of presents which incorporated loads of writing and custom gift tags. I really love these. Seriously, make me a custom gift tag. They are awesome.

A fellow Secret Santa... Goldenboko!

Season's Greetings, Goldenboko! I hope your December is going well, and that it will be made better by this Secret Santa gift!

First, I created a personalized a gift tag just for you! Who needs those throwaway sticker ones when you have this bold, colourful one?

TO:

You have been given a gold, rectangular envelope. It's plain but intriguingly shimmery. You open it, revealing a voucher that says...

Happy holidays! You and one special guest will get to spend one weekend at the Gold Saucer!

All expenses paid, including your hotel room!

This includes chocobo racing at the Chocobo Square!

We look forward to seeing you!
    You spot an expiration date in fine print on the bottom right. It is hard to read at first, but after squinting, you were able to make out January 13th. Yikes! Not a lot of time. A romantic or bromantic getaway is in order. Soon.

A member of the EoFF staff... fire_of_avalon!

Season's Greetings, fire_of_avalon! I hope your December is going well, and that it will be made better by this Secret Santa gift!

First, I created a personalized a gift tag just for you! Who needs those throwaway sticker ones when you have this nice, colourful one?

TO:

It is a box with breathing holes on it. It isn't wrapped with paper gift wrap--just a sturdy, plainly coloured box that looks...fireproof.

You have received a baby dragon.

Drogon_breathes_fire.jpg
    Your new pet greets you with an enthusiastic little growl as it bursts out of the now open box. It's wearing a lavender ribbon tied around its neck.

Your dragon is obedient, house-trained, and can cook its own food, provided you have the meat (and it doesn't matter what kind... not at all *cough*)! Dragons do get bigger--a LOT bigger--so in time, you'll have your very own transportation! Why sit through traffic when you can soar through the skies on a dragon?

A completely random stranger... DK!

Season's Greetings, DK! I hope your December is going well, and that it will be made better by this Secret Santa gift!

First, I created a personalized a gift tag just for you! Who needs those throwaway sticker ones when you have this sleek, edgy one?

TO:

your gift is not wrapped, nor is it given to you by hand. Instead, you are blindfolded by a "friend" of the Secret Santa and led somewhere.

When you arrive at your destination, you smell food and beer in the air--it must be a pub of some kind.

You are seated in a bar stool. You are finally allowed to remove your blindfold. Next to you, you hear someone grumble, "I better get some damn good compensation for this..." You turn to the source of the voice and realize that your gift is some quality time with:

Barret in a sailor outfit.

In the flesh. Or polygonal pixels, rather. Your Secret Santa must have paid a hefty price be able to pull this off.

Hopefully you find a good drinking buddy in Barret, even if he does look both ridiculous and particularly grumpy right now. At least you ended up at a very well-received pub that you've been meaning to go to for a while.
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 01-01-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #6

Secret Santa Presents #6

My next Santa kept it simple with nice, decorative pictures. This doesn't lessen the impact of the gifts though, I'd love such a powerful computer myself...the loneliness of being the Secret Santa host.. *sniff*

A fellow Secret Santa... Red Mage Coffman!

To Red Mage Coffman I give - An Alienware Computer with a stable internet connection

A member of the EoFF staff...
    I'm my own MILF!

To MILF-y I give... a yard stick to smack bitches who don't know any better

A completely random stranger...Bert!

To bert I give... my love and apologies

Last edited by Formalhaut; 01-01-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #7

Secret Santa Presents #7

I've never heard of Etsy before until now, though through speaking to my elves it's abit like Amazon but for weird and wonderful stuff. I just assumed it was part of Cocoon's retail network and went on my merry way. This Santa is obviously a loved patron of Etsy and imposed some restrictions, as posted below:

Quote Originally Posted by A Secret Santa
    I set myself some guidelines to work with...
    *Do not spend more than $50 USD on gifts (excluding shipping)
    *The gift had to be a physical, actual, tangible thing

Seeing as I was limiting myself to reality, I decided to be crazier yet and go onto Etsy to find some truly wonderous and unique things. Here are what I got my targets

A fellow Secret Santa...Dr. rydrum2112!

GIFT: Unicorn Mask

[GET]

EXCUSES:
    Having frankly never met the guy, familiarity, good taste, and well-thought-out gifts go right out the window. So what do? Go with the doctor bit. Doctor and the murder bit. Are you thinking what I am? Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. That game had old-school Venetian plague doctors, and those bastards had cool beak masks. So I went hunting. What I found were some really nice masks that were wayout of my price range. So I settled on a cheaper item the same seller had, but still had a beak. Horn. Beak. Horn. Same thing.

A member of the EoFF staff... Psychotic!

GIFT: A Pod Of smurfing Walrus trout
    (magnet, cross-stitch pattern, pewter bauble, block print, art print, stuffed animal, book)

{2}{3}{4}{5}{6}{7}

[GET] [GET] [GET] [GET] [GET] [GET] [GET]

EXCUSES:
    Not to be rude or anything, but if Psychotic is involved, foul language is too. Another thing that involves Pyschotic is the BAotW party, and smurfing walruses are part of that. But you wonder: does that trout have any actual walrus memorabilia on his walls? Are there tusk knick-knacks on his end tables? I thought not. So I think now that has been seen to. You are smurfing welcome.

A completely random stranger... Shion!

GIFT: Mermaid Shell Bra

[GET]

EXCUSES:
    Finding the right gift for shion was difficult; I opted for easy, and got her a seashell bra. Now, I know this is a terrible gift, especially to someone who might be a complete stranger, but shion is special. shion joined her and proclaimed her love of cheese. She also used an avatar from the gallery, and it was a mermaid. The mermaid fromFF1. And so, I decided if I pictured her as her old avatar, I would at least be right in knowing she had a bra like the Little Mermaid's (mermaids do wear bras, right).
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 01-01-2013 at 06:58 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #8

Secret Santa Presents #8

My next Santa was quite reluctant to take part, but after explaining the full plight of the world and the Christmas woe that has befallen Terra, she agreed, and I loved her efforts!

A fellow Secret Santa...
    Shorty!

For Shorty I am getting her a lifetime supply of cephalopod hugs and kisses from this guys

milliegoesbeep!

Ninja-Unicorn-o_o-breakdancing-fun-size-ninja-dorks-25530441-1024-628.jpg

A completely random stranger... Shiabana!

Shiabana is getting her life story turned into a movie directed and produced by Tim Burton~ (of which I cannot find a picture of ATM)

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #9

Secret Santa Presents #9

My next Santa knows exactly how best to portray her presents: MS Paint. I love the next three presents because they have a home-made quality about them.

A fellow Secret Santa... Tifa's Boobs!

Freya!

A completely random stranger...
    Futan!

OMG OMG OMG I GOT THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who ever you are I love you!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #10

Secret Santa Presents #10

My penultimate Santa for the evening went into the task like a rampaging torrent. It was a sight to behold. Thankfully, he calmed down long enough to send me three, very soggy gifts. Let's see what's under the Iifa tree...

A fellow Secret Santa...
    Laddy!

It is a replica of Sailor Neptune's Deep Aqua Mirror. Much like Michiru's mirror it can sense impending danger, warning of coming foes, attacks or really bad weather. Moreover, this replica is extra magical as when you gaze into it, you can change your hairstyle at will, regardless of current length!

A member of the EoFF staff...Pike!

Amu_Sphere.png

The AmuSphere as seen in Sword Art Online, this allows a person to be completely immersed into their gaming experience. It basically allows full immersion of the conscious into a virtual reality for the best gaming experience ever. Moreover, it comes with two units, so you can play with a friend! Also, Santa heard rumours that you are a bot-girl, so he threw in a FTL drive for fun!

A completely random stranger...MJN SEIFER!

Santa heard that his one likes My Lovely Horse. This year for Christmas you will not only get a paid trip to Vancouver to the studio headquarters but also you will work with the team to create your own pony that will appear in the upcoming season!

Happy Holidays all~

Last edited by Formalhaut; 01-01-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Secret Santa Presents #11

Secret Santa Presents #11

And finally, for now at least, the last batch of presents. The last Santa is quite new to Terra, but thankfully he has settled in quite handsomely as a powerful mage. However, this Santa knows how to be down to Earth, and the presents he has chosen to the Iifa tree are very special...

A fellow secret Santa...Faris!

As for Faris... Every pirate needs a crew and a ship
    Jake-Neverland-Pirates-Bucky-Pirate-Ship.jpg

A member of the EoFF staff... Loony BoB!

Contains Some Swearing

This is for Loony ^ Was going through the internet and remember seeing this once. Knew I had to give it to someone as a gift

A completely random stranger... rinnamks8976!

And for the other random guy whose name is difficult to remember... Some bath towels. Never know if he might be running low! They're cotton too!

BATH TOWEL.jpg
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 01-01-2013 at 06:59 PM.