Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grinding Levels?

Don't worry about maxing your materia at this point, the best AP comes from the last dungeon (or whatever it is called).

the last dungeon is the Northern Crater and with Triple growth equipment on the Materia will grow like crazy there, but id suggest for a little boost till then to use any double or triple growth equipment you get your hands on until the next set of better equips come along... also farm the Sunken Gelnika for sources to boost all the characters stats, have your 2x or 3x growth equips on when you do that and youll effectivly kill 2 birds with one stone...

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    also farm the Sunken Gelnika for sources to boost all the characters stats, have your 2x or 3x growth equips on when you do that and youll effectivly kill 2 birds with one stone...
    Thanks Elly, Ill definitely do that. Do you mean to say that some monsters on the Gelnika actually drop sources? I'm begining to think this game is easier battlewise than i originally thought
    "Eternities aren't as long as they used to be".

Quote Originally Posted by James_Cub View Post
    I'm begining to think this game is easier battlewise than i originally thought
    Yes, it is easily breakable.

no they dont drop the sources, you have to morph the monsters there into the various sources, its easiest if you equip Yuffie with the Morph Materia, as she has the best chances of success with it... just bash them to low HP then morph...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Where is the fun in overleveling this much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

some like to walk in whip ass and walk out, others wanna struggle, depends if youre a sadist or masochist... just kidding on that last part, as i love Izuna (a Rougelike) and if you die in a dungeon on that game you lose everything yet i powerlevel like a beast on RPGs... its just more fun to some people to feel like their party is the all powerful evil destroying team in all their world, what good is a warrior of destiny if shes bleeding all over the place from a scratch, filthy fiends shouldnt be able to lay a claw on her, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    its just more fun to some people to feel like their party is the all powerful evil destroying team in all their world, what good is a warrior of destiny if shes bleeding all over the place from a scratch, filthy fiends shouldnt be able to lay a claw on her, lol...

i agree with elly to a certain point boobs. i overleveled in x and ultima and omega weapons were a piece of cake and a few of the dark aeons too, but then i got to dark anima and bahamut and i couldnt tackle them. i like to level enough to be able to take on the megabosses but still curse at them from time to time, i think thats the fun of it. regular enemies, for sure, just wipe them out
    "Eternities aren't as long as they used to be".