Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Let's Play Pokemon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    It's their fault for not making encounter data for that area, and not making Mew accessible outside events. You can't get Mew without cheating or glitching anymore.
    Of course you can. And I don't use Cinnabar either.

Articles
    Blog Entries

If it's something as annoying as event pokemon, like Mew, for me It's fair game. Though I've never actually done it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    If it's something as annoying as event pokemon, like Mew, for me It's fair game. Though I've never actually done it myself.
    Wifi at least solves this problem for the newer generations.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, things got heated too quickly. To be fair though, most of the time EoEo is a nice place! I guess I know now never to get on Sam's angry side! :laughing:
    Dude. No.

1. I wasn't the only girl to say something to him. There were like, 5 of us.
    2. I wasn't even the first to say anything to him.
    3. The fact so many women (and guys too) felt the need to tell him what was up makes me think he probably needed to hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Except that each wifi Pokemon is only available once, for a limited time. If you restart the game, or get it late, you're out of luck.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Except that each wifi Pokemon is only available once, for a limited time. If you restart the game, or get it late, you're out of luck.
    No, there are many events where you can download this and that Mew, Jirachi et cetera. And they are pretty much every year. I have also many Mews, Jirachi's, et cetera. And because of more than one Pokémon edition even more. I can send you some if you want to. That's another good thing. You can trade online.

I hate trading. I like being the OT too much.

But I never recall recurrences of any of the event Pokemon I've gotten, or of things like the tickets and flutes to capture legendaries in game.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I use the abra glitch.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Yeah, things got heated too quickly. To be fair though, most of the time EoEo is a nice place! I guess I know now never to get on Sam's angry side! :laughing:
    Dude. No.

1. I wasn't the only girl to say something to him. There were like, 5 of us.
    2. I wasn't even the first to say anything to him.
    3. The fact so many women (and guys too) felt the need to tell him what was up makes me think he probably needed to hear it.
    I'm not saying not say it, maybe it did need to said. But I don't know, maybe say it more pragmatically? Even I felt uncomfortable. But I digress. There's a way of saying things without making the person leave the entire forum, is what I'm saying in summary.

Back to the more important topic, the problem with my Wi-Fi is that my connection is TKIP encrypted, so for some bizarre reason it is incompatible with my connection. This means I cannot connect to the GTS or mystery gift. Which is incredibly annoying. Not to mention most pokemon events are in America, or Japan, or basically anywhere nowhere near me. Not that I'd go anyway, but I'd like the option.

Edit: Also Sam, you still need to send in your Secret Santa presents! I've always sent you a visitor message which you must have seen by now surely.

I hate trading. I like being the OT too much.

But I never recall recurrences of any of the event Pokemon I've gotten, or of things like the tickets and flutes to capture legendaries in game.
    Like I said, I have many of them. And if you don't count Wifi only but all the other events which can be visited relatively easy or the Global Link, there are even more ways to get a Pokémon. Serebii has a whole list of them.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-23-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who was it who said the anti-piracy in black and white was interesting? It doesn't allow you to gain exp. That's not interesting thats a bloody nightmare.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's not an anti-piracy measure, it's a line of text the DS understands that PCs don't. Just download the patch and you'll be good to go.