Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Surprise Surprise...

You know, instead of complaining you could easily start your own threads in the Type-0 forum to discuss such topics and not bother with the Versus forum. There's nothing wrong with people wanting to talk about a highly anticipated game, even if it has been in development hell for a number of years; simply don't come to this section if it bothers you so much.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Odd that we seem to have more to talk about with this game than one that actually exists. There's characters, plot, pretty pictures, gameplay! So much to talk about. Yet we don't. It's sad.
    If your referring to Zero, it's because unless your Japanese, there's literally nothing to say about it. I've done research on it, and I love "We have Arrived" as a music piece. The characters seem diverse as well, but then I've not played it, so what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Rostum View Post
    You know, instead of complaining you could easily start your own threads in the Type-0 forum to discuss such topics and not bother with the Versus forum. There's nothing wrong with people wanting to talk about a highly anticipated game, even if it has been in development hell for a number of years; simply don't come to this section if it bothers you so much.
    Well, actually, my big complaint is coming to this section expecting to get something new, only to get more "nope, not coming out yet" info.

There are at least eleven threads in this forum which are just about the fact that this game isn't out yet. It's ridiculous.

When I see a new thread in here, I expect some new information, or some new discussion point. Instead I just keep getting the exact same thing. Not out yet, no follow up info.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Well considering Jump Fiesta is a pretty major event for Square Enix - Versus XIII not being mentioned at it is a pretty significant case of news of there being no news.