My first pokemon game since Silver all the way back in 2000. Right now I've obtained 4 badges so far and I've found the game to be quite difficult in comparison Blue/Yellow, but I don't remember Silver that much because I only played it once.

Trainers seem to use items a lot more and the Gym Leaders are harder. I can only recall losing twice ever in Blue/Yellow. I've lost about 6 times already.

I obtained an egg from the hotspring town and it hatched into this thing.

Then I made my way back to that desert now that I can cross it and came across the

Mirage Tower, but I couldn't figure out how to get across the 2nd floor. I used my Mach Bike like a guide suggested, but I only kept on falling, so I said smurf it and left.

Now I'm at Petalburg going to face my father's Gym. I took the Accuracy door first, then Defense, then 1-hit KO. Each of those battles were pretty tough, but I managed. Once I got to ole pops though things got nasty. His Slaking is powerful as smurf. I managed to get it down to 50% health before I whited out, but it healed itself some with a berry anyway.

I think my party needs to be adjusted. What do you think?