Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Default Kingdom Hearts gets the holiday treatment

Square Enix are really going all out with its holiday savings for fans. In addition to Demons' Score and mobile Final Fantasy sales, Square Enix is also offering some sweet deals on other titles, including Hitman: Absolution, Sleeping Dogs and of course, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. It looks like nearly all of the games on in Square Enix's library are getting hit with up to 50% reductions in price; that's a pretty merry Christmas for you right there.

To go with these massive savings, it looks like there's also going to be free shipping. Make sure you get in fast though; this deal is only on until January 2nd! Check out the full range of titles on sale by following the link below.

[Source: Square Enix]

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Theatrythm for less then $40....

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

This is a great sale! There's just one problem....

I've noticed that when Square has a big sale like this half the time when you click on an item and put it in your cart it's "out of stock". This is a problem I had with the black friday weekend sale, and just now when I tried to add something to my cart I have the same problem again.

If it weren't for that problem, I know where the bonus I'm getting next week would go