Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #14

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #14

Another exciting week of fan arts await us in this week's showcase. It's something amazing when artists don't mind sharing their artwork with us, and I hope that you share the love with them by visiting the sources to send them any compliments or critiques you may have for their artworks. It takes love and dedication to put out a new piece of art for the Final Fantasy fandom. We truly have some amazing artists, and I do hope we get to see more in the future. And with that, let's see what this week has in store for us!

Source 1

FF4 bahamut battle

Wow, check out those awesome flames in the background. Also, a nice artwork featuring a rather fierce battle against Bahamut in Final Fantasy IV.

Source 2

Eiko Carol [as a teenager ^_^]

Ever imagined what Eiko would look like if she were older? Well, here's an older version of Eiko as a teen. She could use some new clothes though.

Source 3

Lightning

More artwork of Lightning? Yep. More chibi fanart? Yep. More cuteness overboard? Yep. Look, I like Lightning, and if you don't like it, you can skip this, or at least enjoy it.

Source 4

Cyan final fantasy 6

Cyan could use some love, and he gets some with this nice fan art of him. Take a look at that 'stache he's sporting. Oh yeah, that's a very manly mustache.

Source 5

Yuna Papercraft

This may not be actual artwork, but we do admire great craftwork and here's a good example of a papercraft. It's rather quite detailed up close, and the artist who set up the papercraft of Yuna together has a collection of pictures featuring the detail put into it. You all should take a look here to see for yourself.

Source 6

Sephiroth

A rather beautiful acrylic painting of Sephiroth. As Loony BoB once said to me, "I'm tempted to ask if I can buy the original of this piece. It's AMAZING. ;_;"

Come again next week for another showcase, or visit us on DeviantArt to see more great artwork! #EyesonFF on deviantART

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

That first one really set the tone, holy crap. I wish I could think of something better to say than "everything is awesome" but it's so true.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yuna scares me.

Sephiroth is gorgeous.

I like the Eiko, and I love Eiko in general, but it woulda been nice to see her in a different outfit. Maybe same colour scheme, but, still a great piece of artwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I really like the Bahamut battle and Sephiroth. Eiko's outfit is too ridiculous to try to portray as an adult, though the artist did a decent job.

Blog Entries

All artworks are amazing!