Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314151617181920243464 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ciddies - Winner's Ceremony!

Quote Originally Posted by Faris View Post
    Like a pop can being crushed, I bet.
    And then kicked down the street a couple dozen yards.

That is such a great picture. I like Aeris's flower hairpiece!

LOL. I totally saw that coming! Poor Steiner. Really loved him in FFIX!

Cloud and Aeris so cute kupooo!!
    Kupo~!

Poor ol' Adelbert! A deserving winner!

That Ciddies Chocobo Recognized Member Award Chocobo's Avatar
    Articles

Award Chocobo: Looks like Steiner has cooled off enough to present an award...

Most Likely to Get Killed Off in a New Sequel

The Nominees
    Lightning - FFXIII · Barret Wallace - FFVII · Cait Sith - FFVII · Cloud Strife - FFVII · Edward Chris von Muir - FFIV · Hope Estheim - FFXIII · Snow Villiers - FFXIII

Please give a warm welcome to the presenter of this award...
    Adelbert Steiner

Wark!

Here comes Rusty!

Articles

Adelbert Steiner: Hello? Is this microphone on? Testing one two three... hello? Ahem, ladies and uh... gentlemen, I, Captain Adelbert Steiner of the Knights of Pluto assigned to protect Princess Garnet Til Alexandros XVII would like to make a worthwhile speech to present the next award for... uh well, this is quite something! Most Likely To Get Killed off in a New Sequel. As it is to my understanding, sequels don't usually happen very often in this series. In fact, last I recalled, Final Fantasy X-2 was the first true sequel to any of the games. Why, I would argue that Final Fantasy IX deserves a true sequel over Final Fantasy X! One where I would be the real hero of the game, not that monkey-tailed creep who keeps calling me "Rusty" despite my many attempts to correct him! He just simply refuses to listen to me! Despite all of this, I still want to say a few things about this award as I was hired to prepare a speech for "Most Likely to Get Killed off in a New Sequel." It appears that quite a few of the nominees are from Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XIII. And no where do I see that Zidane fellow as a nominee! I thought my nominating him would have him nominated! That blasted Award Chocobo had me fooled with a wasted nomination!

Despite all of that, I suppose I should talk about the following nominees!

First up, we have Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. Isn't she already in one of the game's couple sequels? Why would anyone want to kill her? I heard she is a fine female warrior with skills only to myself with the sword. I digress her nomination.

Next we have Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy VII. As leader of the vigilanted group against Shinra called AVALANCHE, it's quite possible that he may meet an unfortunate end in a sequel of Final-- What? Are you saying that there are already several sequels to Final Fantasy VII? Why was I not informed about this!?

Ugh, next up, Cait Sith from the same game. Something about this character does not strikes me well, and I fear the worst will happen to this Cait Sith character in a possible sequel where he will get killed in an unfavorable fashion. Such a pity. May the gods have mercy on his poor soul.

Again, with the Final Fantasy VII, we have the star character from the original game, Cloud Strife. He may not speak much, and may deserve to be killed, why hasn't he died already? They should have made that Zack Fair character the star instead of Cloud!

Ah, finally a character from a different game! Our next nominee is Edward Chris von Muir, or simply Gilbert, from Final Fantasy IV. I have nothing against a nice person with a fine taste in music such as him, but it seems that many people do not enjoy him as a character, and wish him ill thoughts in a sequel to Final Fantasy IV. To thme, I say bah! I would not mind traveling with Gilbert in my adventures! He would indeed make a fine companion!

Our next nominee is from Final Fantasy XIII, the same game as our first nominee. His name is Hope Estheim. I do believe this is a mistake of a nomination, why is he even considered? I don't really think this fine lad deserves to get killed off in any sequel!

And finally, our last nominee is the leader and founder of NORA in Final Fantasy XIII, Snow Villiers. From what I know about him, he's quite the annoying one, and claims to be misunderstood. I know his type, and quite frankly, I for one hope he wins this award! He's no hero, he's a coward! He's just like that Zidane fellow, and irresponsible, arrogant idiot! A worthy contender for Most Likely To Get Killed off in a New Sequel!

And those are your nominees for this award. Who shall win is not up to me, but to the voters, and as much as I want to see Zidane win this award despite not being nominated, the winner of this award goes to...
    Wark!

Articles

Most Likely to Get Killed Off in a New Sequel

The Nominees
    Lightning - FFXIII · Barret Wallace - FFVII · Cait Sith - FFVII · Cloud Strife - FFVII · Edward Chris von Muir - FFIV · Hope Estheim - FFXIII · Snow Villiers - FFXIII

And the winner is...
    Snow Villiers

Wark!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Award Tonberry View Post
    Such anger Rusty!
    what did you expect? He just got ran over by a chocobo.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Poor Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    what did you expect? He just got ran over by a chocobo.
    Haha! Good one. Took me a second. Slow sense of humor.

Articles

Snow knows that he'll always be a hero! Photographer: LordCatherINE
    Wark!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Snow looks happy to have that Ciddie!