Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1828323334353637383940414243444858 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ciddies - Winner's Ceremony!

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

smurf

Yess!!! *fist pump* Ivalice rocks!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I voted for Spira personally The way they built up a world - organisations, sport, religion, etc - was quite fantastic.

That Ciddies Chocobo Recognized Member Award Chocobo's Avatar
    Articles

Award Chocobo: If you think this show is just about the people, you're wrong! In fact, just to prove the point, here's a couple of Shadow Creepers that were making their way down the red carpet earlier on...

If you thought Jecht was a creeper, you should see these guys. Photographer: Waahtis
    Wark!

Yikes! Those things are truly sinister to have lurking about, let me tell you!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Never was in doubt. I bet Vivi walked this one!
    He is a little cute Black Mage, isn't he?
    Harmony and Distortion coexist together to support every creature and landscape in the world, including the forces of good and evil. That is how the world keeps on living with a strong balanced composition.
    ~Amanda's Juxtaposition Theroy

Sudden Reaction when both Amanda and Dragonite
    see a romantic Final Fantasy love scene:
    Amanda: Aww, this is so romantic! They would make a great couple together!
    Dragonite: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss... C'MON! KISS ALREADY!
    Amanda: Drag, you have no patience whatsoever.

Articles

Best Summon

The Nominees
    Alexander · Anima · Bahamut · Carbuncle · Doomtrain · Ifrit · Odin · Shiva

Please give a warm welcome to the presenter of this award...
    Rydia

Rydia: Teehee! Rydia here! I'm going to introduce all my friends from the Summon world to all of you before one of them is given a fantastic award. I'm so excited to this because I got to meet so many of these fine summons while in the summon world! Let me tell you, most of them are pretty nice monsters really! Assuming you can get over hideous apparences, which was pretty easy for me to do after traveling with Dark Knight Cecil! Time to introduce my buddies!

Alexander
    I may have not gotten to meet Alexander in my world, but holy poo does he look like a badass! A summon that is an entire Castle? Just... wow! Zemus would've been in for a surprise if I summoned that on him! I've heard that in some worlds, Alexander is even more powerful than Bahamut. That's crazy. His powerful signature move is Divine Judgement!

Anima
    I sense much sadness from this one . However, holy crap the scene in the Blitzball arena from Final Fantasy X? All those monsters just *poof* gone! Who didn't want this fearsome lady on their team? I bet most people start a pure use Anima strategy as soon as they got her! You know I'm almost questioning if my game's summons where underpowered after these two! Her signature move in the one game she was in was "Oblivion".

Bahamut
    Bahamut! Although Bahamut did not stay with us in the land of summons I'd hear about him all the time from Leviathan! He's super cool and has been in all the games since the first! Because he's the best and you all should've voted for him. Sorry, suppose to be impartial! His awesome-tastic signature move is Mega-Flare!

Carbuncle
    OH MY GOD. IT IS SO CUTE. I LOVE IT'S CHOICE OF COLORS. IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE. HIS SIGNATURE MOVE IS FLUFFY. I MEAN. UH. RUBY LIGHT.

Doomtrain
    I'm going off the rails on a doom train! :sing: Although a bit weird looking, I've heard this guy was one of the most useful summons of all of Final Fantasy VIII!

Ifrit
    I've had some experience summoning Ifrit! He's fire still kind of scares me... But he definitely is strong and intimidating! I can understand how he got some nominations! His signature move is Hellfire!

Odin
    Odin! He has a habit of testing a Summoner before joining him or her! He's definitely no push over. The power to instantly kill your foes though? Pretty darn cool if I do say so myself! His signature move is Zantetsuken!

Shiva
    Shiva is a sexy mama! Her signature move is Diamond Dust! Women gotta have their diamonds! She was recently declared summon of the month - we'll see if that gave her an edge going into the voting!

And now it's time to find out who won! The winner is...
    Wark!

Blog Entries

TOFU LOBSTER!
    Yeah! I knew Tifa would win!
    Harmony and Distortion coexist together to support every creature and landscape in the world, including the forces of good and evil. That is how the world keeps on living with a strong balanced composition.

Articles

Rydia gives everyone a lesson in her area of expertise. Photographer: SummonerDagger88
    Wark!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Award Chocobo View Post

Cloud reflects on the loss of his friend. Photographer: x-Memoire-x
    I know Cloud, I was sad too.

Articles

Best Summon

The Nominees
    Alexander · Anima · Bahamut · Carbuncle · Doomtrain · Ifrit · Odin · Shiva

And the winner is...
    Bahamut

Wark!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Award Chocobo View Post
    Best Song

The Nominees
    Aerith's Theme - FFVII · Answers - FFXIV · Battle at the Big Bridge - FFV · Eyes on Me - FFVIII · Liberi Fatali - FFVIII · Melodies of Life - FFIX · One Winged Angel - FFVII · Rose of May - FFIX · Suteki Da Ne - FFX · Terra's Theme - FFVI · You're Not Alone - FFIX

And the winner is...
    One Winged Angel

YEAH! FTW!

Articles

Best Creature

The Nominees
    Behemoth · Cactuar · Chocobo · Malboro · Moomba · Tonberry

Please give a warm welcome to the presenter of this award...
    Mog
    of Final Fantasy XIII-2

Mog (XIII-2): Hi everyone, Mog here! I have been tasked with presenting the speech for Best Creature, which is a very important category indeed, kupo!

If there were no creatures to challenge our heroes, then there would be no game. Well there would be, but it would be boring. Take the time out of your day to thank a creature today, kupo!

Our contenders are as follows:

Behemoth! Looks like he has a case of the Mondays, kupo! Don't worry, I'm good friends with this one. We go out drinking sometimes. He does a great karaoke rendition of Dancing Queen. He just woke up on the wrong side of the bed for this picture, kupo!

Cactuar! You'd think he would get tired of doing that pose. You would think, but he doesn't, because he's stuck that way, kupo! No wonder he is cranky all the time. He does like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, however. We're pretty good buddies, kupo!

Chocobo! Who would have thought that a giant chicken would be so popular, kupo! Chocobo is a great guy. He will kick your kupo nuts in a game of Dance Dance Revolution, too. Don't tell him I said that... he's modest and it will really ruffle his feathers, kupo!

Malboro! We're not even going to go into what this guy's favorite pasttime is. You wouldn't guess that he's actually a very sweet and sensitive fellow, though! I know he's really got his heart set on this award, so hopefully you can all pull through for him, kupo!

Moomba! Me and this guy go a long ways back, kupo! You know, this guy has a surprisingly good sense of fashion. He likes giving fashion tips to the other creatures, which is impressive, seeing as most of them don't wear anything to begin with, kupo!

Tonberry! This fellow likes to pretend that he is the strong, silent type. But don't let that fool you, girls! He cried at the end of You've Got Mail. I try not to bring this up too often because I know he doesn't like it. Oh, and don't worry about the knife. He's watched Iron Chef one too many times, kupo!

Well, there you have it. All of these guys would be tickled pink to win this category, kupo! Of course, we all know that the best creature isn't up here, so let's see who you all picked for second best! The winner is...
    Wark!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Not gonna lie, I voted for One Winged Angel
    Same here!

Blog Entries

I might do an article on OWA if you guys love it so much! My personal favourite version is the KH one, but the AC one isn't half bad either.
    Yes, do please do an article on it. I would love to hear your opinion. PS: Don't forget the ACC verison of the song!