Thread: Adter you have completed it?

Default Adter you have completed it?

can you start a new game with your already leveled up chars or do you have to start from scratch? Same question for ff8 and 9

thanks

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Starting over, brother. No New Game+ option is available in any Final Fantasy game for the PS1.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

There wouldn't be much of a challenge if you could just one-shot every boss on disc one!

Why is this option in so many other games then?

Would be good to complete the game without struggling on the first disc or grinding for hours on end to try get that bit further

It would be awesome if there was a New Game+ option! Sometimes those FFVII battles are just too frequent and too slow...

Quote Originally Posted by Klarkus View Post
    Why is this option in so many other games then?

Would be good to complete the game without struggling on the first disc or grinding for hours on end to try get that bit further
    It isn't in so many other games. There are tons of games, even these days, that don't use a NG+ feature. I wish they did, but they don't.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

If they had difficulties it would make more sense for a NG+

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

The only final fantasy games with NGP features (that I know of) are FF10-2 and in a way FF13-2.

In either case, none of the final fantasies are particularly difficult games.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    The only final fantasy games with NGP features (that I know of) are FF10-2 and in a way FF13-2.

In either case, none of the final fantasies are particularly difficult games.
    Its not hard to grind...its just a hastle