Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Embarrassing Nicknames

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My best friend calls me Sarah Seamonster.

One of my sisters calls me Petey. It started because I was calling her a fiend one day when we were little and wouldn't stop. She said that if I didn't stop calling her a fiend she'd call me a boy's name. We both refused to stop calling eachother names so now we're Petey and Fiendy. The other two sisters call me Sawah, Sawey and any other sort of baby-talk version of my name that you can think of.

My mom and dad used to call me Mookie Blaylock after the basketball player when I was itty bitty. I guess they found his name so hilarious that they started calling me by it. Now my mom has just shortened it to Mookie. I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

Recent development: I didn't know it was a basketball player's name until o_O told me not too long ago when we were talking about nicknames! He found it hilarious

My mom calls me Juice. My ex-girlfriend referred to me as Comfy One because she always used me as her pillow. My grandmother calls me Piss due to a misunderstanding of my cousin's mispronouncing my name as a kid (it was Fess), she just thinks it funnier to say Piss.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

My nicknames are very disinteresting. My full name is Jordan Patrick O'Donnell Cleary, so I am called either:

Jordan
    Jord
    Cleary.

Actually, during Physical education classes in secondary school, we often played football, and my only hope for a position was defender. I'm not the best at football, but my only action as a defender was to hoof the ball skyward towards the other end. Because of my simple yet effective method of defending, my nickname during P.E was "Clear it Cleary". I found it quite endearing actually.