Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know what really rustled my jimmies about this game?

More incrimination. We can have more sympathy for the newer players too. I did miss Shadow and Water Rongo my first playthrough but not the Atma Weapon.

I also missed some of the Espers too. I also missed Umaro and Gogo. The collapsing cliff didn't ring a bell to me. I was too strong for the ZoneEater.
    http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Terra..................Fight
    LV99...................Morph
    HP9999................All Magic
    MP999.................Item

Vigor 45................R-Hand: Illumina
    Speed 90..............L-Hand: Genji Shield
    Stamina 40...........Helmet: Oath Veil
    Magic Pwr 110......Armor: Minerva
    Bat Pwr 255
    Defense 216.........Relic: Ribbon
    Evade 75
    Magic D 184.........Relic: Economizer
    Magic B 87

FFXIV Character

Nu Enhasa (Gilgamesh)

I guess one of the main things in the game that rustled my jimmies was the disappointment over getting Crusader. It was pretty exciting hunting down all the dragons and receiving a countdown after each kill. I was pretty pumped about what it would reveal and I went nuts over getting the magicite. Then I casted Crusader once and I think I never used it again....

Another thing that rustled my jimmies that wasn't in the game was the lack of a tough boss to test my skills against. If there is any other remake of this game, I hope they put an epic weapon in to deal with. Oh, and that spare dungeon in the GBA was pathetic. My epic man squad (Gau, Umaro, Mog, Gogo)** raped everything in the dungeon.

Finally, and this is a total noob thought, I was disappointed over not having any references to FF2 [Yes, I know it's FF4 and I always call it that, but first time playing I thought this was FF3 and immediately preceded Cecil's epic tale.] When I stumbled upon an underground Castle via Figaro and read references to the war of Magi. I thought it was referencing FF4. Hell, it even had Odin[or maybe just Raiden] in the basement! I still like to think the Ancient Castle and the paladin shield are a salute to Baron and Cecil!

***This party is fun to use because you can't control any of the characters and they just go nuts. In my my countless playthroughs of FF6 my party always consists of a theme and this one is perhaps my favorite. As an added bonus, if you split this party into 3 groups to fight Kefka {Mog, Umaro, Gogo} there is essentially no talk scene before fighting Kefka. Mog just yells KUPO and the fight starts. How I wish there was a third character that didn't talk....