III. Atelier of Arland Saga, Rorona, Totori, Meruru
    IV. Bayonetta
    V. Darksiders Series; Rune Factory Oceans; Resonance of Fate

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Can't list PS3 since I don't own one, but my 360 top five:

1) Dark Souls (game of the decade)
    2) Mass Effect (whole series)
    3) Gears of War (again...still need to snag GoW3!)
    4) Lost Odyssey (need to pick up where I left off!)
    5) Beautiful Katamari (you can roll up the King of All Cosmos and play as a snowman.)

Articles
    Blog Entries

On PS3 I really enjoyed Far Cry 2, God of War III, Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, Call of Duty 4 + MW2-Black Ops 2, Demon's Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles (for gameplay), Killzone 2 and 3, the Uncharted games, the Battlefield games (especially 1943), and Grand Theft Auto IV. I only played a little of Little Big Planet and Heavy Rain but they were two of the most unique titles I've ever experienced.

On 360 I really liked Gears of War 1, but not enough to warrant purchasing the system. I also liked Splinter Cell: Conviction, enough to warrant purchasing it on Steam for $5.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    On PS3 I really enjoyed Far Cry 2, God of War III, Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, Call of Duty 4 + MW2-Black Ops 2, Demon's Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles (for gameplay), Killzone 2 and 3, the Uncharted games, the Battlefield games (especially 1943), and Grand Theft Auto IV. I only played a little of Little Big Planet and Heavy Rain but they were two of the most unique titles I've ever experienced.

On 360 I really liked Gears of War 1, but not enough to warrant purchasing the system. I also liked Splinter Cell: Conviction, enough to warrant purchasing it on Steam for $5.
    Would you recommend White Knight Chronicles?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post

Would you recommend White Knight Chronicles?
    Yes and no!

If you want a really great modern JRPG, play Valkyria Chronicles or Radiant Historia instead. If you want really great JRPG gameplay and exploration on your PS3, it's the game to get.

You see, the scenario was pretty bland and left most people disappointed by the time you beat the game.

But it's really awesome to go out and explore a vast and varied JRPG world in beautiful HD with some classic gameplay. The multiplayer is pretty awesome too if you like collecting stuff to build your own town as well as just completing short and sweet quests.