Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: League of Legends

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    DOTA2 ftw. a few friends have tried to get me to play but, I'm putting in like 40+ hours a week into GW2 and then work so I ain't got time for that trout!
    Well I heard you wrap your whole hand around the pen when you write, so we don't want you anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    I only know how to play Olaf, and I cant jungle. That's quite a problem at level 30. I might be able to Alistar support but I havent tried in a while
    Brolaf is my favorite jungler by far! Mastering the axe throw is the bread and butter of his whole, like everything.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    DOTA2 ftw. a few friends have tried to get me to play but, I'm putting in like 40+ hours a week into GW2 and then work so I ain't got time for that trout!
    Well I heard you wrap your whole hand around the pen when you write, so we don't want you anyway!
    only half! only half!

This thread is extremely old, but I just started playing LoL and I'd love to play with anyone that's still playing? (:

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    This thread is extremely old, but I just started playing LoL and I'd love to play with anyone that's still playing? (:
    Yes, it is old. So old, in fact, that a new thread was created half a year after this one died
    Summoner name? Server?

Also, I stumbled across this last year while looking for songs for a Soraka playlist.
    Each champion should have his or her own playlist. That's just common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Værn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    Yes, it is old. So old, in fact, that a new thread was created half a year after this one died
    Summoner name? Server?

Also, I stumbled across this last year while looking for songs for a Soraka playlist.
    Each champion should have his or her own playlist. That's just common sense.
    Oh, okay, haha. Thank you. ^. ^;
    I'll post my info in the new thread. And that song is badass. @. @

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Played a bit when it first came out. I like slashing things with BIG SWORDS using Garen and Master Yi.

I was pretty good at it since I played DOTA prior. Owning n00bz like a mothersmurfer to the max!