Thread: Final Fantasy Dissidia: A Genderbender Moment Among Warriors

Blog Entries

Default Final Fantasy Dissidia: A Genderbender Moment Among Warriors

Okay, before we get down to business, I want to let everyone know who are reading this thread that I was NOT that drunk while doing those pictures below nor did I drink wine with Jecht while talking about stuff. Also, I had exactly a half-hour before the Warrior of Light enters in my quarters and find me working on this thread, seeing the pictures that may disturb him so, and will ask me an explanation for all of them. So, here I go!

This picture is a contest entry for the Traditional-Media's "Genderbend" Contest from Deviantart. It involves the lovely Bartz Klauser (FFV) and Terra Branford (FFVI) finding the "potion" and drank it. I am surprised that it received a honorable mention! *cues Victory Fanfare song*

Genderbender Twist BartzxTerra pic AMH edit_01_01_01_01.JPG

Bartz: *looks at his new body* "Sweet Cosmos!! Did we swtiched our bodies?!"
    Terra: "No Bartz..." *looks at the potion* "we just changed our genders..."

I am sorry Bartz and Terra, the bottle you obtained is NOT a Healing Potion, it's my Genderbender Potion prototype. It still needs some formula improving, but at least the mime looks mighty sexy, and finally a bit more feminine that everyone else think he is. I mean really, I think I'm an only one who had ever thought about this, and I'm not really drunk! I cannot believe Kefka had never thought about this while he controls Terra! Did anyone think that Terra could looked this manly?

Anyways, I had promised Dragonite (my main OC and a great friend/sister of mine) that if the BartzxTerra picture was placed or got a honorable mention, I will do a sequel of the genderbender concept as her Christmas gift. She requested a drawing of Ultimeica (FFVIII) and Emperor Mateus (FFII) GENDERBENDED!

GenderbendMoment AMH edit_01_01_01.JPG

I knew the Emperor was that feminine (or feminiMAN)! And Ultimeica got some nice man cleavage all thanks to my highly advanced Genderbender Potion! If you are interested of the Chaos Warriors' reaction to this bottle, read the dialouge in my Deviantart Art Description! Darn, now I am so curious of what would Firion's and Squall's priceless reaction look like!

Okay, five mintues left, I need to wrap this up. So remember Warriors of Cosmos and Chaos, never underestimate the power and talents of a fanartist, or otherwise if you do not believe me I will prove you my ability (with my Genderbender Potion disgused as a healing liquid and/or tea).

Moment of Credits

Bartz Klauser (FFV), Terra Branford (FFVI), Ultimeica (FFVIII), and Emperor Mateus (FFII) from Final Fantasy Dissidia are (C) copyrighted by the Square Enix co.

Artworks and the Genderbender Potion concept are (C) copyrighted 2012 by Lady Juxtaposition aka Amanda.
    Harmony and Distortion coexist together to support every creature and landscape in the world, including the forces of good and evil. That is how the world keeps on living with a strong balanced composition.
    ~Amanda's Juxtaposition Theroy

Sudden Reaction when both Amanda and Dragonite
    see a romantic Final Fantasy love scene:
    Amanda: Aww, this is so romantic! They would make a great couple together!
    Dragonite: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss... C'MON! KISS ALREADY!
    Amanda: Drag, you have no patience whatsoever.

Hey these are really well-drawn! Did you use colored pencils?

I wanna try something like this one day! Knowing me and my nerd-dom, I'd probably switch Aeris and Sephiroth. LOL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrAssenov View Post
    Hey these are really well-drawn! Did you use colored pencils?

I wanna try something like this one day! Knowing me and my nerd-dom, I'd probably switch Aeris and Sephiroth. LOL.
    YEAH! Do that! I would extremely love to see that (and Sephiroth's priceless reaction when he learned he has melons)!

Anyway, yes, I did use colored pencils, the Primsacolor brand, without the colorless blend pencil. The backround is simple drawn in hard pastel, for I am lazy at backrounds. ^_^;
    Harmony and Distortion coexist together to support every creature and landscape in the world, including the forces of good and evil. That is how the world keeps on living with a strong balanced composition.
    ~Amanda's Juxtaposition Theroy

Sudden Reaction when both Amanda and Dragonite
    see a romantic Final Fantasy love scene:
    Amanda: Aww, this is so romantic! They would make a great couple together!
    Dragonite: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss... C'MON! KISS ALREADY!
    Amanda: Drag, you have no patience whatsoever.