Thread: 2012 Moments of EoFF

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default 2012 Moments of EoFF

I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we collectively reminisce over 2012 with fellow EoFF members.

This year's been a pretty big one for myself on the forums. I've more than doubled my post count in a single year, which isn't much to say considering the amount of time I've been a member here. I've reconnected with many old friends and made many new ones.

EoFF itself has flourished brilliantly. We've acquired a swell handful of outstanding newbies and we've had a crazy wave of oldbies return. We've put on some of the most important events in the history of EoFF, the frontsite was made the best it's ever been and it's only getting better from here. It seems to me like this place has overall improved significantly and that we have a good crew of members frequenting all corners of the forums.

With all that said, let's recap some great moments from 2012!

These are some of mine.
    -Participating in the pioneer (lol) trek of EoFF Oregon Trail and furiously hitting F5 for hours.
    -Arguing over the Space/Ocean thread and my side losing with dignity and honor.
    -Participating in the CK Competition and teaming up with Vivi as your newbie justice duo. When I signed up, I didn't think I had a shot at it.
    -Meeting up with both new and old friends: Jiro, NCG, Yar, denmark, Happy Noodle boy and of course, Rantz Pantz
    -Consistently arguing about pizza topping (pineapple can gtfo).
    -Consistently arguing about the worst foods.
    -Consistently arguing about the best foods.
    -Consistently arguing about food in general.
    -Yelling at Vivi about how steak for every meal is unhealthy.
    -Serenading denmark in #eoff with alkaline trio and brand new and lord knows what else.
    -Watching Pike become mortified at every adorable photo of moths.
    -Arguing over the swear filter (trout 4eva).
    -Nikki's drawing of me as a whale.
    -Dragging some members back to EoFF by the napes of their necks (you know who you are)
    -Joining EC and being able to be part of the working cogs behind some of the events here.
    -The Archer quotes thread that nobody but a handful of us appreciate.
    -Watching the Post your EoFF History thread come alive with so many members' stories.
    -Reading Thecloudyday89's stories. If you haven't yet... you are missing out.
    -The Nostalgia Thread.
    -Watching the Unpopular Opinions threads get battled over.
    Last edited by Shorty; 01-01-2013 at 09:31 PM. Reason: added some!