Thread: January Photo Comp!

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Default January Photo Comp!

I let this one slip by me with all the hustle and bustle, but it's time for the January Photo Comp!

Pete for President was the winner of our November competition
    , and he chose the theme

(SPOILER).

That's right, Pete suggested a holiday theme. Any holiday is fair game, so this one should be interesting. I want everything from Arbor Day to Pirate Day represented. Let's get some pictures going!

If you haven't played before, here's the rules. Any further questions and all photo entries should be submitted to me through PM before or on the 18th! That's 15 days! Good luck!

This is going to take some thought....

Join people join! The theme can't get more accessible than this

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Yeah I just can't come up with anything for this. I'm not going to give up till the 18th though.

Hmm, Since we can only submit pictures that where taken specifically for this months comp, I guess that would exclude any pictures from last years Halloween, x-mas or new years eve. Even Valentines day is after the deadline.
    Maybe...
    Round Two. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by zorander View Post
    Hmm, Since we can only submit pictures that where taken specifically for this months comp, I guess that would exclude any pictures from last years Halloween, x-mas or new years eve. Even Valentines day is after the deadline.
    Maybe...
    Hold on now, since the competition is only once every two months I'd say December holiday pictures are allowed : )

Just sent in my photo!

Don't tell me you people don't take pictures during holidays? C'mon people, let's see some travelpics, partypeople, champagne popping or fireworks and stuff.