Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice to meet you, my fellow FF friends

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    For me FF13 had a perfect ending...

Despite that dubious statement, welcome to EoFF!
    well, don't get me wrong, ff13 wasn't one of the best ffs, but it was decent. What I meant is that I think the story had a perfect conclusion. And it's just my opinion.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I like your name, it is fun to say, and it's always good to see more musicians around the place. What are some of your favourite bands?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by PoolHandMan View Post
    Faris and Rantz, thanks for the welcome, ffV is really good, and coincidence or not, Faris is my fav character of this game, she looks really cool in the samurai armor

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    I like your name, it is fun to say, and it's always good to see more musicians around the place. What are some of your favourite bands?
    I really like Oasis, Rage Against the Machine, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Queens of the stone age... when it comes to metal I like Killswitch engage, as i lay dying, In flames, there are lots and lots of bands that I like one post wouldn't be enough
    what about you?

hey faris I like this one too:

pretty cute huh? and deadly. Equip her with red slippers, rainbow dress and chicken knife and she deals 5000 damage with her Sword Dance

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh awesome. I love RAtM, they were the second best live act I ever saw, so much energy. I like most of the early 90's grunge era bands (Soundgarden, The Smashing Pumpkins etc) and a lot of Prog/Alt. Rock bands (Karnivool, Skyharbor, A Perfect Circle). Also started getting into Djent music more recently, so I have a pretty wide range of tastes.

Have you been playing very long?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I really like Oasis, Rage Against the Machine, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Queens of the stone age... when it comes to metal I like Killswitch engage, as i lay dying, In flames, there are lots and lots of bands that I like one post wouldn't be enough
    what about you?

hey faris I like this one too:

pretty cute huh? and deadly. Equip her with red slippers, rainbow dress and chicken knife and she deals 5000 damage with her Sword Dance
    Oh man xD You should check out the FF Ciddies thread. I used that sprite in almost all of my posts. I'm sure it irritated many people!

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    Please come check out the chatroom when you get a chance!

Nice to meet you!

Have a cookie~!

Oh awesome. I love RAtM, they were the second best live act I ever saw, so much energy. I like most of the early 90's grunge era bands (Soundgarden, The Smashing Pumpkins etc) and a lot of Prog/Alt. Rock bands (Karnivool, Skyharbor, A Perfect Circle). Also started getting into Djent music more recently, so I have a pretty wide range of tastes.

I play since I was 12 years old, so I've been playing for 10 years now. But believe it or not I don't know much about theory (scales and stuff) and I'm beginning to study it now. what about you?

Faris, you should use that sprite again soon hahaha

hey lockharted thx for the welcome, I'll certainly check the chat later!
    PS: Cookies are always a good idea!

Boy, I gotta learn how to quote different people in the same post, is that possible?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like to play guitar too
    You are most welcome here!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I play since I was 12 years old, so I've been playing for 10 years now. But believe it or not I don't know much about theory (scales and stuff) and I'm beginning to study it now. what about you?

Faris, you should use that sprite again soon hahaha

hey lockharted thx for the welcome, I'll certainly check the chat later!
    PS: Cookies are always a good idea!

Boy, I gotta learn how to quote different people in the same post, is that possible?
    To the right of "reply with quote" there's a little speech bubble with a plus sign. Click as many of those as you want, and then the last reply you want to quote, hit "reply with quote."

Welcome to ze forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.