Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giant Cockroaches

i mentioned racism cause you're talking about cockroaches and fighting another colored one for no reason, so, smurf, it just seems like if you actually payed attention, it seems like it could be about racism
    i don't know what i am, i don't where i've been
    human junk, just words and so much skin
    stick my hands through the cage of this endless routine
    just some flesh, caught in this big broken machine
    Happiness In Slavery ~ Nine Inch Nails

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

I would hide from the cockroach, especially if it had a gun. But that's only if it were red or purple. If it were green or blue, that would be a TOTALLY different story. We'd be teh most bestest friends evaire in teh whole wide world... or something. But if it were brown, I'd shoot it with the aforementioned cockroach gun, then spread chocolate on it and eat it, because the chocolate matches it. =P Any other color, I'd just ignore. I know none of that probably made sense, but neither does a thread about giant cockroaches in the first place. =P

I'm a giant cockroach; not even atomic bombs can touch me, baby. I have nothing to fear from some pansy wanna-be in a kiddie suit. For all I know this different coloured cockroach is some guy trying to film a documentary on me. It is therefore my duty to rip his face off.

If he had a gun I'd let him shoot me. Cockroaches am own.
    ~

I'd eat the other cockroach, then all the other cockroaches, then everything, and become a super giant cockroach, and have my large cockroach body plated in gold, then eat myself, gold and all. Why? Don't ask me, its just the script. *High fives his script writer*
    o_o...

Mask-stealing Moogle MoogleRush's Avatar

Hhhmm, a giant cockroach. I'd survive a nuclear holocaust. Cool! If I saw a giant cockroach with a different color, I'd probably eat him and see if I can get his color. If he had a gun, I'd try to get it from him.
    Last edited by MoogleRush; 02-14-2002 at 05:28 AM.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Smile

I do not want to eat myself. o_0

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Would a giant cockroach really survive a nuclear holocaust? I know a regular sized one might, but a giant cockroach would surely get crushed by some type of falling rock. Don't you think?
    goku

Do you mean to tell me that all this time I haven't actually been a giant cockroach? Darn. *shrugs* Guess you learn something new every day.

Anyway, I suppose if I were a cockroach, which I'm apparently not (Thanks for shattering my dreams of glory, BOU), and I found a different colored cockroach, I probably wouldn't care, because cockroaches just have their little cockroach brains. Except, because they're giant cockroaches, they'd have larger cockroach brains. But it would probably still be much smaller than a human brain. It's a brain mass to body mass ratio type thing.

Err, yeah. Giant cockroaches can survive anything, including being crushed by a rock, because they are just that ace. Well, not really.

There is no way to peace; peace is the way.
    Final Fantasy IV Knowledge Base | Free Talk Live

FFXIV Character

Kalen Isis (Sargatanas)

I used to have a pet hissing cockroach. It was pretty big, and AWESOME! But it ran away.....I need another one. I'll name it Princess.
    Boo!

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Er...yes. I'd run away and then jump in some bug spray or something No..... don't wanna be cochroach...plz! But maybe I'd taste myself first....maybe not =x The mere prospect of eating cochroach is icky to moi *falls* ....Unless I was covered in cheesecake....or maybe if I were a cheesecake-cochroach

What if I saw a yellow cochroach and it was actually made of cheesecake? But wait! Cheesecake doesn't have to be yellow - I can see or be a brown cochroach or whatnot, and they/me can be made out of cheesecake, too. If I were a cheesecake cochroach, I would eat myself. But if I saw another cheesecake cochroach, I would eat them. But wait! What if we were both cheesecake cochroaches? Who would eat the other first? Or maybe the other cochroach doesn't like cheesecake 0_o What would happen then? Would the idea of being a cheesecake cochroach make him sick? Would he still fight for his life when I try to eat him, or would he just want his life to end since he's so disgusted with being a cheesecake cochroach. Would I eat myself or be willing to fight for the other cheesecake cochroach first, if we were both cheesecake cochroaches? Or what if he DID like cheesecake? Would I win, or would he win? Are cochroaches classified as hes and shes? Would I be able to tell, I mean, if I were a cochroach and all? If I were a boy cochroach, would it be ethical to eat and beat up this girl cochroach? How would I know if I were a boy cochroach or a girl cochroach? How wouldn't I know? What if girl cheesecake cochroaches tasted better than guy ones? Would that be a disadvantage I'd possess? Or maybe the guy ones turn out tasting better than the girls, would I be lucky? What if they did and I was a girl cochroach? Or better yet, what if I were the better tasting one - would the other cochroach ever know? Would he/she even realize the concept of another cochroach tasting better?

Or maybe I'd see a red or blue cheesecake cochroach! Dude! Are there such things are red or blue cheesecake? There could be, couldn't there, since there's brown and yellow and various other colours. I mean, they can practically dye cheesecake any colour, right? Anyway, I've never tasted a red or blue cheesecake before. Would those taste better than regular cheesecake?

Oh! I had a thought. What if cochroaches DO actually taste like cheesecake? And suppose I'm a human; just suppose. If I'm so repulsed by the idea of tasting a cochroach, would I ever know? What if they don't taste like cheesecake and I try it? Or worse yet, what if they taste like squash? Would my curiousity overcome my repulsion against the idea of tasting a cochroach?

What if I'm tired right now and want to go to sleep? I think I should. And what if I spelled cochroach wrong throughout this whole thing and is still spelling it wrong? Hmmm.... *done* (scary thing is, all this popped out from the top of my head...I didn't even need to think I *can* act like Mil when I want to! XD mwahahah!)

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

FFXIV Character

Kalen Isis (Sargatanas)

I love you, Joyee...
    Boo!

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Of courshe, wifey ^.- But think about it this way: If you were a cheesecake cochroach, and I were say, a cheesecake or chocolate cochroach, would you still love me, or would you fight me to the death and try to eat me? What if I were the girl cochroach and you were the guy one? Or maybe if I were a PURPLE cochroach. Would that symbolize I'm cochroach royalty? Would it not? Would you attack a royal cochroach? What if- *stops*

*dies*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Being a racist Cockroach??? hmmm No....although I would eat it if I were hungry. Mmm....Giant Cockroach.. *fries and eats himself*

FFXIV Character

Kalen Isis (Sargatanas)

Of course I would still love you, Joyee, but I would also try to eat you. >=D How could I NOT eat a cheesecake cockroach?
    Boo!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

What are the names of these cockroach?
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"