Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giant Cockroaches

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Uhh... eww, just eww *tries not to draw connentations from all the people saying they'd eat themselves and the fact that none of them can spell COCKroach correctly*

If Freud was here, he'd be having a field day... "Vat is going on here? All zese people eating each other? Zeir innability to say the vord 'COCKroach' correctly? Zey are all showing extreme signs of crazyness!" *runs away and does deviant things to a sheep*

You see, the horrifying truth is the shrink needed a shrink coz' the shrink's brain had shrunken, thus shrinking his skunk who slunk around shrinks in need of shrinking like slugs...

No, no, no, and, I'd laugh, yes, no, no, NO
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Spatvark
    Uhh... eww, just eww *tries not to draw connentations from all the people saying they'd eat themselves and the fact that none of them can spell COCKroach correctly*
    Actually, if I recall correctly, I'm the only one that spelled COCHROACH the ace way ^_^ I mean, think about it? Cock Roach? 0_o Puh-leeze. Doesn't cochroach just LOOK so much acer in itself? Anyway, that's not the point XD The point is, please stop making generalizations I was the only one that spelled COCHROACH differently, which er...makes me a unique person! Yah! Btw, wtmajigee are connentations? I thought it might have been just a word I didn't know, but it's not in the dictionary either XD *goes off on a tirade ranting about cochroaches*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Uhh... I doubt I'd fight it for no reason. *devours his own leg*
    --It's me!--

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Cochroaches are cool.

I'd eat teh other guy if he was pissing me off or stealing my pieces of dead rat.

Yoshi

Hmmm what are you eating??? Magic mushrooms?? ^_^ I have to admit that this is one of the most weirdest thred I've ever seen.... Anyway. I wouldn't eat my self... I would make roach army to take over the Earth.... And yes I'm in your worst nightmare

BTW Jojo raches are not cheesecakes and they do not taste like it. (I haven't eaten it. But there was a guy who worked at a zoo and he tasted it and he didn't like it..... BTW I think there's some guy who has guinness record for eating whole bunch of roaches in a minuite or something.... Urk....)

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Well, how do you know he wasn't lying? Or maybe, he doesn't liek cheesecake? >=0

BOU misled me and I didn't think to double-check his spelling.

That's my story.
    ~

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin if i were a giant cockroach...

i'd look at myself and scream "OH MY GOD!!! IT'S A COCKROACH! KILL IT! KILL IT NOW! QUICK! WE NEED TWELVE MILLION CANS OF RAID AND A FLY SWAT AND SOME ANTI NUCLEAR PROTECTION GEAR SO DON'T HAVE TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT! ARGH! IT JUST MOVED! KILL IT!"

yeah. that's what i'd do.

ps - DON'T mess with cheesecake...or Mamushka will get you!

(damn australian franchise...*will look for the great honourable nz one later...except now she has to go work there yay?*

FFXIV Character

Kalen Isis (Sargatanas)

Originally posted by Yoshi
    BTW I think there's some guy who has guinness record for eating whole bunch of roaches in a minuite or something.... Urk....)
    Poor roaches!!
    Boo!

Yoshi

Originally posted by Kalenisis

Poor roaches!!
    Yeah I what kind of sick mind would come up wih the udea. "Hey I can make a guinness record by eating a bunch of roaches within a minuite. And nobody will beat me since it's so disgusting" Urk times 3.

And yes I'm in your worst nightmare

Gimme my pie and chips! Recognized Member Cactuar2000's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would be mates with the other cockroach, so we can go and annoy people in pairs. It's more fun in pairs.
    If you don't know who I am you were clearly of single digit age when I stopped posting on this forum.

I'm old skool.

..and FF8 is clearly still the best.

I'd write a book on the experience, using only the eyelids that I don't have and an interpretor who is 100% not efficient in non-eyelid reading.