Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch Out, I'm Having a Bad Day

Default Watch Out, I'm Having a Bad Day

How do you act when you're having a bad day? Do you sulk? Are you rude to people? :evil:

Today I'm having a bad day due to insufficient sleep and nicotine. I really want people to give me some space today but they insist on invading it instead.

I might crack soon and just let loose on someone.

When I'm having a bad day I usually just want to be left alone. Let me go do something I enjoy by myself and I'll be in a better mood. Forcing your way into my bubble is only going to make me angrier!

Articles
    Blog Entries

The strange thing with me, I can be having a really lovely day, but then as soon as even a small thing upsets me, I instantly regress into a near mute, depressed individual. It's very strange to see. Often it will get that way if no-one talks to me in my friend group for like an extended period of time, or if I am blatantly insulted.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

I stop talking. It's mainly because even on a good day I'm just one bad move away from exploding in a mass of wrathful slobbering bloody fury. Going silent is my way of not being an asshole.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm not as peppy as usual when I'm upset, but I usually vent to a friend and feel better afterwards. I'm not upset for very long. Bad days happen, but they shouldn't control us.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I just play a bunch of video games and then go to bed early. I'll usually feel better the next morning.

Blog Entries

I flip tables and yell. Just like Jesus did!

Actually, I stop talking, sulk, stomp around, and snap at people.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I tend to stay pretty upbeat, wait til I get home and can hide in my room and I will just cry it out.

Articles
    Blog Entries

If I'm having a bad day I'll just say very little when I'm in a social situation and just stand there sulking, until I get sufficiently drunk to not be angry anymore.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Blog Entries

I don't get angry, but I get extremely irritated. Also, I'm a master at being passive-aggressive. Things can get extremely tense and busy at work, so there is no time for direct confrontation.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Angry/annoyed/headache: leave me the smurf alone until I've cooled off. You know what they say about fire hair? Then I vent a lot.

Sad/sobbing: Let me cool off before I talk.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If I'm having a bad day because I'm upset with people, I do something that might sound really loony. I'm not afraid of confronting people, but no one wants to do that and create problems all the time. So, if I'm really mad or sad because of what someone has done, I'll go off by myself and just have a conversation as if they were there. Generally, it's people I know well enough to know how they'll respond, and so I just tell "them" everything I would want to say to them. I'm able to get those things off of my chest. And, on the plus side, if I have to later confront them, I usually have it well in my head what I want to say.

If I'm just having a bad day because I wake up cranky, and the universe just keeps messing everything up for me, I'll do what I have to do (chores, school, work) and then just hang out and watch YouTube videos of people playing Zelda or something. Basically, I'm an adult and have to deal with my responsibilities, but once I'm taking my me time, I use that to recharge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I get pretty quiet and really short with people I'm talking to. My patience fuse can get obscenely short, too, and somehow I'll let any little thing just add to my bad day.

These usually happen at work, and my friend Cortney will usually try to make it better in the afternoon when she has time to come talk to me. When I do have a bad day, the little things that people do for me seem a lot nicer/more significant and meaningful than they probably are.

I think you're insinuating that I have good days

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I snap at people.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I don't get angry, but I get extremely irritated. Also, I'm a master at being passive-aggressive. Things can get extremely tense and busy at work, so there is no time for direct confrontation.
    I'm pretty much the same. It takes a lot to get me angry. And I would smurfing hate working with you by the way. Some of my coworkers are passive-aggressive, and not because they're busy, but because they just don't have the balls to confront you.

I think I handle things the same way as Pike. XD I don't notice a difference in myself and no one has ever said anything. But even when I'm not upset, I prefer to be alone and I don't involve people in my problems so I doubt anyone would notice. :x