Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    How people imagine this will go:

Air guitar yeaaaaah!

How it will actually go:

All dramatic and stuff

A more accurate depiction of how our roleplaying between members will go.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Pycelle? No, BoB has to be Pycelle. He's the one all about rules and decorum.

I don't really act like Jaime, but if Shlup is Cersei, that is the obvious choice for me. Especially based off of that quote I showed you...

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    TIL: EoFF thinks I'm ugly.

Welp.
    I would smash everyone if that were remotely true.. Which it isnt.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm down for name changes and set changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    I want to play too, guys.
    Khal Drogo of course xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I think NCG is barbaric enough to be Drogo. Just needs his beard and hair grown out a little.
    I love you two. <3

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    Pycelle? No, BoB has to be Pycelle. He's the one all about rules and decorum.
    Not nearly as much as Ned Stark, and the rules I work with are all about the fairness and honesty, not wankery ones involving lies and control. Notably, Ned is all about himself following the rules, which I like to think fits me pretty well (and Pycelle clearly doesn't fit that at all).

You're Pycelle because you always go on about how old you are in EoFF terms and have been around since the beginning, but also because like Pycelle you just can't stop wanting to trick people. You also seem to have sources of knowledge that nobody knows about...

You're way too far from Jaime to be considered. Cersei actually likes Jaime. >=P In fact, you could be that one pirate dude that went on about wanting to have sex with the Queen. Or perhaps be Sansa, since Cersei clearly has a dislike for her. xD If we go by your long-time Raistlin avatar, though, it's all about the old man, so yeah.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

"I'm Gandalf!!" "No, I'm Gandalf! You're Gollum!!"

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Psh, like I would want to be Gandalf. Faramir or Glorfindel, now you're talkin'. Éomer is pretty cool, too.

EDIT: Raistlin is Saruman.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Cersei actually likes Jaime. >=P
    ... Your point being?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So far I'm not past the second page of this thread and I'm highly offended. First I am named as Janos Slynt a man of no courage or honour two aspects I do have thank you very much. As if that isn't insulting enough I'm then named as Theon Greyjoy by Psychotic who if anyone has read the books knows is as much of an insult as it gets (face it I wouldn't have backstabbed a very good friend like that we all know how I am when it comes to my friendships) Then I've seen my name connected to Shagga Son of Dolf well smurf you two whoever that was, I'm not even going to attempt a reasonable answer to this suggestion. Did my eyes deceive me or did someone connect my name to that of Samwell Tarly, in which case sorry but not nearly as cuckolded or fat enough to be that role, let alone going down the courage path again.

Those of you who have only watched the TV series won't have met the character I am most like yet as he doesn't crop up until A Dance With Dragons as an actual character. Though there are a couple of characters which offend me less and also fit me more than the ones mentioned by you lot these being Davos Seaworth and Jorah Mormont. Though there is an equally valid argument for making me Renly Baratheon because of my love for Paul, though that makes him Loras Tyrell and he's not that pretty.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You should be happy that you were named at all.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Psh, like I would want to be Gandalf. Faramir or Glorfindel, now you're talkin'. Éomer is pretty cool, too.

EDIT: Raistlin is Saruman.
    What's wrong with Gandalf? I'll be Gandalf then; he's the only Istar to actually accomplish his mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    So far I'm not past the second page of this thread and I'm highly offended. First I am named as Janos Slynt a man of no courage or honour two aspects I do have thank you very much. As if that isn't insulting enough I'm then named as Theon Greyjoy by Psychotic who if anyone has read the books knows is as much of an insult as it gets (face it I wouldn't have backstabbed a very good friend like that we all know how I am when it comes to my friendships) Then I've seen my name connected to Shagga Son of Dolf well smurf you two whoever that was, I'm not even going to attempt a reasonable answer to this suggestion. Did my eyes deceive me or did someone connect my name to that of Samwell Tarly, in which case sorry but not nearly as cuckolded or fat enough to be that role, let alone going down the courage path again.

Those of you who have only watched the TV series won't have met the character I am most like yet as he doesn't crop up until A Dance With Dragons as an actual character. Though there are a couple of characters which offend me less and also fit me more than the ones mentioned by you lot these being Davos Seaworth and Jorah Mormont. Though there is an equally valid argument for making me Renly Baratheon because of my love for Paul, though that makes him Loras Tyrell and he's not that pretty.
    If it makes you feel better I dont think you're like any of them. I definately had you penned as Rapist Number 1 during the Sansa riot scene.

I got your back yoh

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

gtfo of here with your lotr talk

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    If it makes you feel better I dont think you're like any of them. I definately had you penned as Rapist Number 1 during the Sansa riot scene.

I got your back yoh
    Does that make you Rapist Number 2 or Rapist Number 3 from the same scene?