Thread: Final fantasy 1 (Iphone 4S): Earthgift shrine need help!

The chosen one from Rinoa Rinoa Lover's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eureka! Final fantasy 1 (Iphone 4S): Earthgift shrine need help!

Hey hello dear gamers who has Final fantasy on the iOS (Iphone 4S) I have a problem on that game at the location named "Earthgift shrine" can please help me anyone I don't care who want to help me. I have a problem here on the link's place where you can see on the picture, there is some four bosses to beat. I'm very weak on them and can't beat it, please can anyone help and tell me how to beat them. I must find the second crystal of earth is it there to find it, if so how to smurf can I beat that biggest boss monsters dear gamers if I may ask to you?
    eart.gif

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Earthgift Shrine is actually an optional dungeon, as are Hellfire Chasm, Lifespring Grotto and Whisperwind cove.

These are all bosses form FF III, and you only will need to beat one of them. To fight the others you have to go through the dungeon again a total of four times. If I recall correctly, Echidna uses lots of instant death attacks, 2 Headed Dragon and Cerberus hit with physical attacks, and Armiham I don't really remember but I did beat him last. Go with whichever one you find easiest to handle.

Black mages/wizards should only use Temper and Haste on your main attackers, Temper can be cast multiple times and the effects stack. White mages/wizards should be healing your attackers (don't want to lose all those tempers), throw around protects when they can. red mages/wizards can do either task, use as needed. A ninja can also use temper to help if you have one. Everyone else should attack.

Also for the future, the bosses in Lifespring Grotto are the FF V bosses, and the two on the final floor are Shinryu and Omega, and they are harder than the bosses in Whisperwind Cove.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

The rewards are pretty mediocre if I remember correctly and it isn't really worth the time or effort.

Blog Entries

Oké thanks dudes!

Final Fantasy Historian Zen Beoulve's Avatar

But this is after you beat the game? because I'm already inside the chaos shrine and I did find some path trought the dessert and found the rooms with the bosses at the beginning of the game, but I thought I need to finish the game first or at least get the 4 crystals before entering those shrines, am I correct?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Zen Beoulve View Post
    But this is after you beat the game? because I'm already inside the chaos shrine and I did find some path trought the dessert and found the rooms with the bosses at the beginning of the game, but I thought I need to finish the game first or at least get the 4 crystals before entering those shrines, am I correct?
    You unlock each dungeon when you kill one of the fiends.
    Lich unlocks Earthgift Shrine
    Maralith unlocks Hellfire Chasm
    Kraken unlocks Lifespring Grotto
    Tiamant unlocks Whisperwind Cove

yeah but my question is: Can I access those dungeons right after I gotten each crystal respectively?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

yeah but my question is: Can I access those dungeons right after I gotten each crystal respectively?

You can, but it will be very challenging. especially Lifespring Grotto, where the fbosses on the final floor are harder than Chaos.

I will beat them when I finish the Chaos Shrine then, thank you very much for the info.

Blog Entries

I will beat them when I finish the Chaos Shrine then, thank you very much for the info.
    It's realy cool that I opened this thread right?

I'm about to finish the wisperwind cove today! wish me luck! I already fought Ultros and Chupon from FFVI. I'm so excited I cant wait to beat Omega and Shinryu.

EDIT: Thanks a lot Rinoa Lover!
    Last edited by Zen Beoulve; 01-30-2013 at 03:19 PM. Reason: thank RL

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm about to finish the wisperwind cove today! wish me luck! I already fought Ultros and Chupon from FFVI. I'm so excited I cant wait to beat Omega and Shinryu.

EDIT: Thanks a lot Rinoa Lover!
    Omega and Shinryu are in Lifespring grotto. Whisperwind Cove has the Phantom Train and Deathgaze left for you to fight. The deathgaze fight will be a long battle, I think he has 30,000 HP if I recall correctly.

I finished the game and Omega was the hardest >.<

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I finished the game and Omega was the hardest >.<
    Congratulations!