Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you sleep?

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default How do you sleep?

On your side? On your back? Stomach?

Heavily? Lightly? Well? What is it?

I seem to be able to sleep in any position, and sleep fairly lightly. I have a tendancy to take naps everywhere I go. But being as I sleep so lightly, I tend to take many very short naps. I can often be found in a park taking a quick nap.

At home on my bed, the position I sleep in depends on my mood. But again, I can sleep in most any position. I sleep a little heavier here. Probably because I allow myself to drift into a much deeper sleep. But I still am a light sleeper there too.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

I dont know because i am asleep!

EDIT: My dad tells me i sleep on my side!:P
    Last edited by Psydekick; 08-07-2006 at 10:10 AM.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I hardly ever sleep, due to my severe case of insomnia, but for the few times that I fall asleep during the week, I tend to lay in the fetal position. I am told that I roll around, talk, twitch, move, talk, and start while sleeping, much to my girlfriend's annoyance. I am also told that I clutch at things while sleeping, holding them closely to my chest or neck, such as clutching the blanket to my chest or pulling my girlfriend's body closer to rest my head in that small nook between her shoulder and face.

Really, when I do sleep, I seem to sleep in a position that speaks of a small child...

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

*yawn* Jumping off stars

I'm very fidgety and change positions a lot; many positions seem to become uncomfortable quickly. I usually have to change positition 100 times before I can get to sleep.
    Back, side and stomach are the usual positions I assume.
    I used to be too scared to sleep on my back, though. My heart would start racing if I spent more than I couple of seconds lying on my back.

I sleep lightly. I'm quite sensitive to sound and very small things will wake me up. Unless I'm really tired, it will take me a long time to get back to sleep if I wake up after sleeping.

Sleeping is not one of my talents.

I sleep on my side, I switch around a lot, because I also get uncomfortable a lot and have to move to find a new spot. My arm is always under my pillow and I have a long pillow because I like to wrap my arm around my pillow, and kind of hug it as I sleep. Lately, I've been having sleeping issues though. I used to sleep like a rock, now I can barely sleep at all.

I sleep like a log, seriously nothing will wake me up when i'm asleep. Normally i sleep on my side although sometimes on my back, both are comfortable.
    "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

I normally sleep on my sides and back, rarly sleep on my stomach.
    my sleep is not that deep I wake up fast but if I am tired I wont wake up with a punch.
    I can't sleep unless it is quiet and having a larg space around me. I always have lovely dreams but sometiomes I have scary ones that will wake me up with a start.
    if I get out to somewhere else other than my house I wont be able to sleep and if I do I keep waking up from time to time, I think I get homesick.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

I sleep lightly, usually on my right side.

I sleep with no worries unless i'm lying on my back it's far too hot to sleep. But i think th@s my only reason for hating the summer.

I usually fall in a very deep sleep and so it doesn't matter which side of my body I'm lying on... I'll sleep no matter what

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Usually side, although I often wake up on my stomach or back - I guess I fall over. I don't move around much in my sleep, though, although Danielle tells me I can on occasion, it's just not common. But then, she falls asleep before me and I usually wake before her, so how she'd know is beyond me.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

I don't get very much sleep, if I do I sleep very lightly, I've been known to talk, scream and kick out in my sleep.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

I can only sleep on my side. I dream everynight and I sleep at mediocre "deepness".

I can fall asleep in any position, although I tend to find lying on my side to be the most comfortable. I always seem to wake up on my back, so I imagine I must roll over at some point during the night. Some nights I find it difficult to fall asleep, generally when it's very humid or when I'm feeling a bit ill, but for the most part I sleep quite easily.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Upside down.