Thread: Your party after the Battle of Narshe?

Default Your party after the Battle of Narshe?

I use Locke (for stealin'), Celes (for spell blockin'), and Edgar and Sabin for their multi-target attacks.

How bout you?

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Actually that's pretty close to what I do, though I sometimes switch out Edgar for Cyan.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

The twins for extra scene you can see at the time and usually Cyan because he's the lowest level. I leave the 4th spot open so I can hire Shadow. It's the best time in the game to see all his dream in short sequence.

Edgar and Sabin for their scenes at Figaro, and Locke and Celes for their scenes in Kohlingen (I think that's where they go)

I admit it, first time I played this game I found Locke very boring, because his sprite wasn't as colorful as most other characters and his physical attacks sucked - so I actually left him out and used Edgar, Sabin, Cyan and Gau.
    I absolutely loved those characters back then, especially Gau's countless, versatile Rages and Edgar's overpowered Bio Blaster.

...but yeah, Locke is awesome if you use him right; dual long range weapons in the back row with the Thief Glove equipped = sexy Locke.

Locke, Celes, Edgar, Sabin.

"One does not simply choose between Black and White magic."
    Awesome picture courtesy of Lockharted. Thank you!

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Sabin, Edgar, Celes and Locke for the respective cutscenes. Steamrolling everything with Fire Dance and the Drill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    Sabin, Edgar, Celes and Locke for the respective cutscenes. Steamrolling everything with Fire Dance and the Drill.
    I use Fire Dance and Flash, with Edgar doubled up on the earrings. It'll wipe just about anything out.

I'm boring so I used the main trio of Terra, Locke, and Celes, plus a variable fourth slot. I usually put Setzer there because I like him, but I'd sometimes swap him out for Edgar or Sabin.

It was Locke, Celes, Edgar and Sabin. Blitz + Drill.