Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

What, no dress for cloud? Unacceptable!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    I love the sketches Assenov as always! I particularly like your second drawing. Watch as Aerith blocks that laser beam!
    Over 30 posts later, I point out that was not a laser beam. That was Sephiroth's Masamune.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    I love the sketches Assenov as always! I particularly like your second drawing. Watch as Aerith blocks that laser beam!
    Over 30 posts later, I point out that was not a laser beam. That was Sephiroth's Masamune.
    Wow, that's hilarious.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Yeah, as you know from my DA comments, this is pretty much one of the greatest things in the world as far as I'm concerned.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Thanks guys. I am always very happy to share my ff fandom with you all Wish I had found this forum years ago!

In the meantime, I'm gonna put fighting game sketches on pause to work on other projects (all ff-related, lol.)

Blog Entries

I'm glad you spread the idea out, and I look forwards for more! Best fandom idea EVER!
    Harmony and Distortion coexist together to support every creature and landscape in the world, including the forces of good and evil. That is how the world keeps on living with a strong balanced composition.
    ~Amanda's Juxtaposition Theroy

Sudden Reaction when both Amanda and Dragonite
    see a romantic Final Fantasy love scene:
    Amanda: Aww, this is so romantic! They would make a great couple together!
    Dragonite: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss... C'MON! KISS ALREADY!
    Amanda: Drag, you have no patience whatsoever.

these people

Assist compatible: Scarlet (no weapon), Verdot (gun), Tseng (katana), Reno (electro rod), Rude (no weapon), Elena (gun), Sephiroth (Masamune), Cloud (BFS), Advent Cloud (two swords), MP Cloud (machine gun), Zack (BFS), Aerith (staff), Tifa (no weapon), Vincent (gun), Yuffie (ranged weapons), Cid (spear), Barret (prosthesis), Nanaki (no weapon), Shalua (gun), Elfe (sword), Sears (machine gun), Rod (stun rod), Gun ("), Shotgun ("), Two Guns ("), Katana ("), Cissnei/Shuriken (ranged weapons), Nunchaku (chained weapons), Knife ("), Angeal (sword), Genesis (rapier), Lazard (no weapon), Luxiere/Kunsel (sword), Palmer (gun), Biggs (no weapon), Jessie (no weapon), Wedge (machine gun), Dyne (gun-arm), Bugenhagen (magic), Seto (no weapon), Zangan (no weapon), Big Bro (no weapon), Snow (ice magic), Gorki (power), Shake (speed), Checkhov (magic), Staniv (weapons), Johnny (gun), Kadaj (sword), Yazoo (guns), Loz (stun glove), Denzel (no weapon), Shelke (batons), Azul (BFG), Rosso (bowgun), Nero (guns), Weiss (gunswords),

Assist not compatible: Shinra uses Airbuster. Naturally, Rufus fights using a shotgun and Dark Nation. Reeve uses Cait Sith. Heidegger fights alongside an MP. Hojo fights alongside random monster (512, Lost Number, etc.). Fuhito fights using his Ravens. The martial artists MAF/MAM fight together. Hollander fights alongside other monsters. Minerva. Ultima. Jenova Synthesis. Omni-Godo. Scotch/Kotch fight together using guns. Arch Azul. Seraphic Sephiroth.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Rosso (bowgun) ...
    Rosso's weapon is no real bowgun it is a twinlily with a machine gun. So technically also a Gun-Blade which is held like a bowgun when shot.

Seraphic Sephiroth.
    If this form is used here, please Assenov use the real name - Sepher Sephiroth.