Thread: Favorite/Least Favorite Dungeon

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dancing Chocobo Favorite/Least Favorite Dungeon

Which dungeon was your favorite in this game? Which was your least favorite?

My favorite was probably the Flying Fortress, cause I like the contrast from the rest of the game.

My least favorite is either the Marsh cave and all its poison inducing enemies, or the Cavern of Earth cause not only did it have some nasty enemies withing, but you had to trudge through that damn thing twice...

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Least favorite is definitely the Ice Cave. Not only are you looking at instant party annihilation through instant death attacks, but you can also be instantly killed by pure damage if you are unlucky.

I will also agree with the sky fortress as my favorite.
    >>Am willing to change opinions based on data<<

My favourites are the Sunken Shrine and Mt. Gulg because of their music, design, and atmosphere.

My least favourite was the Terra Cave because it was so, so tedious. Getting there is one thing, then I have to go halfway through it and fight the vampire, then I've got to go all the way back to town to save and rest up, get the Earth Rod, then all the way back to the dungeon, do it all over again, and then fight the boss. Argh.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Hard to choose but I think my favorite might be the Sunken Shrine. I always thought the naked mermaids who say, "You have responded to me" were funny.
    My least favorite it probably the Ice Cave because of all the one-shot Sorcerers. They're the only thing I really run from in the game.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Least favorite is the Marsh cave. I had so much trouble with it when I was 7. Damn those wizards.

Final Fantasy Historian Zen Beoulve's Avatar

I would say that the Trials are short and boring, with no good items on it, in fact I almost miss it; so that's my least favourite, best one till now because im currently playing it would be the sunken shrine.