Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Active Time Events

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

It was really awesome to see what the other party members were up to while venturing a new city. Unlike in other games where you'd meet up with them later thinking "what the heck were you up to?". Especially the Tantalus Group!

They also added bits of comedy and opportunities to get rare objects which made them that much sweeter.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    theres always time for those that didn't obtain it propperly to show support by buying a new physical copy or downloading a digital one from the PSN...
    One day..

I really like them. I loved getting the chance to see all sorts of silly little things the characters are doing on the side, which are usually unrelated to the story. I also like that it never forces you to watch them if you don't care.

Was always sad they never brought these back.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I liked them. I never understood the point of the ones that always happened even if you didn't want them to (those ones should have just been cutscenes), but for reasons others have said, they added something to the game, and were good for replay value.

It would have been nice to have scene them again (even though I only played one FF after FFIX chornologically), but it is like the mentioning words thing from FFII - something that would have been nice to repeat, but it made the game stand out on its own because they didn't repeat it.