Thread: The Cave

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Default The Cave

Anyone know much about this game? I know I've heard it mentioned a lot, but I can't remember where for the life of me. It's almost as if there is some kind of subliminal messaging going on or something. Either way... anyone here buying this game?

I'm liking that it has co-op funcationality... I might get this as a cheap time waster until FFXIV beta / SimCity / Tomb Raider.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

Looks to be pretty interesting. It's a game by Double Fine (Tim Schafer's studio), who made Psychonauts and Costume Quest, and Ron Gilbert (Maniac Mansion and the first two Monkey Island games). It looks pretty fun.

The only review I've seen so far is from Kotaku, so you know it's badly written and overly childish, but at least there is one.

Looks like fun to me.

Definitely want to pick this up eventually. But I have to 1) save money and 2) play through my already large un-played Steam library!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Danielle and I played the demo, it's pretty neat and the narration is kind of hilarious. We'll probably buy it before the month is through.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!