Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #19

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #19

Hello fans! It's time for a new week of Final Fantasy fan arts, and this week we have an amazing showcase! And by amazing, I mean it. We actually have an amazing showcase this week, just like in the other weeks, right? Oh yeah, I know. /smug Please remember to visit the sources to send the artists any compliments or comments on their artwork, because we know they worked hard and deserve the praise. Do it, not for me, but for the artists!

Source 1

Ultimecia

We start this week with a spectacular art of the main villainess of Final Fantasy VIII. She looks rather stunning, don't you think?

Source 2

Warrior of light

An awesome piece on the Warrior of Light. I love the contrast between the armor and red sky background.

Source 3

Moooogle papercraft

As much as we love art, we also love the crafts, and here's a lovely craftwork of a moogle! Isn't it nice? After a closer look, it sorta resembles a mummified moogle. Still cute though.

Source 4

FF VIII: Squall Leonhart

This would make a nice desktop wallpaper.

Source 5

Oerba Yun Fang - Agacross Version

Fanart of another fanart? Is this Fanartception? No, it's just a great drawing of Fang that's actually based on the design of another artist's depiction of the character. You could check out the other artwork here if you like.

Source 6

Salamander Coral

And to cap off this week, enjoy this spectacular artwork of Amarant, or Salamander, or whatever you guys called him from FFIX.

And that's that for this week's amazing showcase. Do you want to see more? Why not visit our DeviantArt group and take a look at our gallery. We have more fan arts for you to see. EyesonFF @ DA Come back next week for another showcase.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I love that Ultimecia pic. It makes me want to have an Ultimecia av&sig set.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Havent seen an Amarant fanart in ages, good pick again..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Blog Entries

Beautiful work overall fanartists! And that Ultimecia protrait is more stunning than her Time Compression scheme!