Thread: Tantal Greens and Stamina

Default Tantal Greens and Stamina

I have a question for you all. Is it even possible or worth it to max out a chocobo's stamina with Tantal Greens? I have fed my first one about a thousand I think and he still gains stamina....

Should I just give them all a few hundred and be done with it? Or will I get some kind of superstat useless chocobo?

Any feedback much appreciated.
    "If I were a man, I would eat his heart in the marketplace." - Much Ado About Nothing

Tantal greens build Speed, Intelligence, & Stamina... you keep feeding them until you max out those 3 stats, they'll stop going up at max of course, but the better greens for this is Sylkis Greens fed to a Wonderfull Chocobo...

Thank you Elly! Those are much easier to max out on! I poured way too much gil into that first Chocobo, but he is my best anyway, so it worked out!
    "If I were a man, I would eat his heart in the marketplace." - Much Ado About Nothing

you're welcome, i'm always happy to pull out the old notebook, maps, strategy guide, and the Chocobo Manifesto when someone needs help... have fun in the races!..