Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did it! Hard challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    No biggy.

The main point is, however, that this challenge is nearly impossible, if not completely so.

If it is possible, it's just a question of luck, nothing more. It's a rush through to the game until you can find an enemy who puts you in Fury status, and then it's just a question of grinding and resetting if the wrong character is attacked or your healer is knocked out of Fury status (or any character takes too much damage in a single hit).
    Well, I did a challenge like that. It did not look completely like the thread starter's setup but it was very similiar as far as I remember. And reloading in Final Fantasy is nothing new for a challenge, if you know what I mean. That's why I post here. I have done some challenges for like all Final Fantasys and there were some amusing and some that needed more effort and time than they were worth.

I'll go to bed. It's 6 AM.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-03-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Does anyone know the first enemy who can inflict you with Fury?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Does anyone know the first enemy who can inflict you with Fury?
    On the world map? That bird, the Levrikon. You have the chance to get hit by a Fury move before, however.

Good night.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-03-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

So, uh, how's the playthrough going?

Sounds like quite an interesting challenge. Must admit, I've never gone in for challenges as I think I'd find the game less fun but I do like reading about other people who clearly have more willpower than me!

Yep, i think it is impossible to complete the game. But it is fun to see how far you can get. I would guess it stops at cosmo canyon, but we will see.

No weapons accessories, only what you start with as you enter team
    No materia
    No items
    and ONLY in game heals.

Examples where there is hp recovery, is after the first mission, just before Cloud meets Aeris, he's hp is recovered.
    When they rest at Aeris' and Cloud sneaks out to continue alone.
    When they depart, after they sit on the toy thing and Aeris runs off to the mart.
    Etc.

As of now i am lvl'ing outside Kalm.
    :mog: