Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introductions are in order!

Default Introductions are in order!

Hello darlings,

A lovely practically-Scottish damsel known as Lockharted has made me aware of your delectable community and I just had to come by and experience this special place for myself. You can all refer to me by the name BusterBlade. I'm 21 years old studying Economics currently. I'm also a former roleplayer (FF/Kingdom Hearts mainly) and avid gamer. I live in Dublin, Ireland and I'm half Irish half Greek. Thats my short intro, if you've got any questions feel free to throw them my way. If you're a fellow Irish person, I demand you prove it and enter a drinking contest with me ASAP (Greeks get free sheftalia <3). Look forward to getting to know you all better in the future! Mwah xoxoxox

Steam Profile: Steam Community :: ID :: [TE] IrishDeagle

BusterBlade

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'M NOT EVEN SCOTTISH YOU MORON.

But yeeeeey you joined!

5 gil? IM RICH \o/

Welcome to the forums!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So glad Locky recruited you! Welcome to our forums

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Welcome! You can use your gil to buy triple triad cards I believe! You can challenge people to a game if you'd like!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lockharted View Post
    I'M NOT EVEN SCOTTISH YOU MORON.
    Eh, Scottish? Northern English? What's the difference

Anyway, I'm glad our seemingly resident recruiter signed you up! I promise you will have an amazing time. Ooh, what Final fantasies do you enjoy best?

Also, I'm quarter Irish, and my mum's full blooded Irish. Hate to say it to you, but I'm tee-total

Articles
    Blog Entries

She's practically Scottish!?! Well this changes everything

Welcome to the forum though, any fan of Kingdom Hearts is automatically in my good books.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

welcome to EoFF. We have cookies!

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Eh, Scottish? Northern English? What's the difference
    Scots are easier to understand.

The most nonsensical thing I've ever heard from a Scot was "When a man's goan doon the brae, ilka ane gies him a jundie." I agree totally with whatever the hell that means.

Thanks for the kind welcomes everyone, I'll get to responding to enquiries right away!

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Welcome! You can use your gil to buy triple triad cards I believe! You can challenge people to a game if you'd like!
    Oh! A mini-game! I heard Lockharted speaking about it excitedly, but between you and me, I think she'd just be weighing the team down with all that lack of skill she experiences. U MAD LH? I'll have to look into the details of this right away and build upon my fortune though, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    I'm glad our seemingly resident recruiter signed you up! I promise you will have an amazing time. Ooh, what Final fantasies do you enjoy best?

Also, I'm quarter Irish, and my mum's full blooded Irish. Hate to say it to you, but I'm tee-total
    Hrmmm, well I did love FFVII alot. I thought I'd be stuck in Midgar all game long. The opening of the world into something far larger shocked me so much when I was younger. Usually theres some trade-off between linearity and lack of direction in games (eg Fable titles vs Sandbox games) so I was really impressed by how much FFVII accurate struck the perfect balance with SOLID content. Besides that, I'm not much of a lover of the later series, though FFVIII did have its merits (just couldn't connect with Squall!) and FFX was awesome. That said I think I was more impressed with what Lost Odyssey did with the genre than what Square Enix continued pushing (further and further down the route of linearity).

You get a quarter-pint for your roots anyhow. Enjoy my son. -w-

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    She's practically Scottish!?! Well this changes everything

Welcome to the forum though, any fan of Kingdom Hearts is automatically in my good books.
    I've got video footage of her swimming across a river just to get over the border and away from her homeland. Shes a traitor to all SCOTS.

KH will always be my answer whenever somebody asks what my favourite game is. Alot of games out there are simple throwaways and such, but KH was the first game and only game to this date that ever phased me emotionally. The sense of accomplishment in finishing worlds and eventually the game goes unrivalled in my books!

- - - - - -

Loving the responses guys! Hope to see more later!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BusterBlade View Post
    KH will always be my answer whenever somebody asks what my favourite game is. Alot of games out there are simple throwaways and such, but KH was the first game and only game to this date that ever phased me emotionally. The sense of accomplishment in finishing worlds and eventually the game goes unrivalled in my books!
    Congratulations, we're now best friends.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Hello my friend, I clicked on your Steam profile and Crusader Kings 2 is displayed very prominently so I would like to commend you on your fantastic taste in video games!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Congratulations, we're now best friends.
    Let us bask in the glow of FRUNDSHEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Hello my friend, I clicked on your Steam profile and Crusader Kings 2 is displayed very prominently so I would like to commend you on your fantastic taste in video games!
    Thank you! Feel free to throw a link back and I'll add ya. I've never played the multiplayer with anyone so could be good craic!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by BusterBlade View Post
    I've got video footage of her swimming across a river just to get over the border and away from her homeland. Shes a traitor to all SCOTS.
    Lies! Stop spreading lies you. I've known you for 6 years and you've never mentioned this 'footage'