Thread: Persona 4 The Animation

Default Persona 4 The Animation

Part 2 was recently released stateside, so the entire thing is now availible over here. Has anyone else watched it?

I have to say, it's one of my favorite video game adaptation works. I think they did a tremendous job capturing the various characters and Social Links.

I was most impressed by how they captured the Hermit Arcana (the Fox Social Link), because I didn't expect that one would translate well to animation (and it's already one of the weaker ones in the game), but it worked really, really well.

Overall, I'm really impressed by the quality, the animation, and the amount of content they've managed to squeeze into this series.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm currently watching this. I'm aware it's been out for awhile now, but I do enjoy that it has a lot from the game, and I'm very pleased with what route they have chosen for the show.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.