Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Some good ones for Jeff.

someone who is skilled. He just has it.

dude, it's jeff
    ...whoa nice
    a term to replace the word f**k. can be used in the context of jeffing, jeffed up, jeffed over, jefficated, or jeff.

you have to be jeffing me!
    thats so jeffed up!
    ...I just got jeffed over
    n. A man who seems really cool, comes off as suave and is always very charming and charismatic. But he is also shady, and a creeper

Why you gotta be so shady and "Jeffy"?

And for Proto.

Started with the mega man series, on the NES console, proto man was mega man's older brother. Nowadays old school mega man players who liked proto sticked to the name and use it in multiple games/chat/forums. One must not disrespect one named proto or one will be pwnt and good gamed.

- OMG I played this uber pimpster last night on wc3 and like he owned me so hard I cried myself to sleep, he went by the AKA of PROTO!

- YO PROTO, MAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Proto owns me in every game we play, I enjoy getting owned by proto.

- Getting pwnt by proto is a daily experience for me.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by only interesting one for "Raistlin"
    A very attractive fellow, inhabiting a small fortress in Slovenia, known to have an almost dangerous sex appeal and extremely acid tongue. Upon encounter you oughta keep in mind that physical sexual contact with him is nigh impossible, despite your overwhelming urge to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by first result for "Wesley
    Someone who is too cool for words. Wesley's are very influential and make friends easy. Many people misunderstand them but they are really on a higher lever of thinking. Wesley's are not ignorant and see the world how it is not how they wanna see it.

Blog Entries

Tungsten Inert Gas.

At least my real name comes up accurate
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

edczxcvbnm is not a name that is defined yet...go figure. However my first name is.

Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome.

Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.

Some famous Stephens include Stephen King, Stephen Fry, and Stephen Hawking.

Stephen is an awesome name.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All the ones for my real name are sexual. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    A very honest man who is freakishly horny. He gets hard an average of 45 times per day. Many woman like him and dream of having sex with him. He is a player but everyone loves him because he is sweet like candy. He has an overactive imagination and can make up very sexual stories that can turn anyone on and get them wet like a lake.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa/Tifa's Boobs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

Samanthas are women of beauty and booty

Get to know your Samantha because studies show many grow up to be nude models
    SamSam you never told me you were a nude model. Let's see a portfolio
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Everything seems to be in order here.

Someone who makes the hair on your arms stand up when his name is mentioned. He is the type of guy that a girl would do anything to smurf, even lick a really fat puerto ricans ass crack. When cory walks by girls stare and if he says hello to you, some people even cry. He is that kind of guy that is so beautiful that even when you picture him doing something repulsive, like taking a huge trout, he is still an angel.

"Omg I was walking down the hall today and Cory said hi to me, i threw up on myself and then cried for 20 minutes"

"Yo dude did you see that guy, no homo but i wanna be just like him, he is a cory"

"Fat puerto man, I will lick your butt just to get with that Cory!!!"

James

Someone who is unusually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.
    "Oh Yeah, he's definitely a James"

.....Surprised? No.
    Last edited by Araciel; 02-12-2013 at 07:46 AM.

Alice 469 up, 135 down
    1. The name of the main character from Lewis Caroll's world renowned books, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.

2. The name of the main character of Disney's Alice in Wonderland.

3. A nickname given to a women of utmost perfection. Nickname most commonly used in the UK.

4. A video game made by a completely insane man named American McGee about how Alice is sent to an Asylum after being the sole survivor of a fire. She then is forced to rescue Wonderland, thus saving her sanity. (Rated M for Mature)

5. A SyFy channel (Why oh why did you change to a gay name like that SciFi?!) movie about Alice going back to wonderland and finding it a lot like Las Vegas.

6. Tim Burton's Latest Movie, in which Alice revisits Wonderland after her boyfriend proposes to her. It seems to follow some of Mr. McGee's ideas in his video game, although, the queen of hearts is a midget, whereas, in the game, she is some sort of tentacle monster.
    1. (the setting: A boy and his mother are in a library in the 19th century, sometime after the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was written) Oh, mother, could you please let me read this book? PLEASE? Oh, fine, Thomas. (Days later) I thought it was a good book, mother! I'm sure you did, Thomas...

2. Oh, man, grandpa wouldn't get off my case last night when we were watching the old Alice in Wonderland!

3. Ah, that Juniper girl is an amazing Alice!

4. Holy smurf, did the Duchess just explode her head by sneezing?! What the hell is wrong with this game?!

5. Ugh, there was just no smurfing point to that annoying SyFy movie Alice! Damn't, why did SciFi change it's name? I liked it better the old way!

6. I don't even have an example for this one.
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by top Philip result
    Philip
    The sexiest man on Earth. Usually really smart and quick-witted. Philips usually have enormous dicks and make love quite well. They can do things in the bed that no other people can. They are jacked beyond belief and can rip you apart. During times of need they are always there and will do anything for you. Philips are sports fanatics, especially for baseball.

Wow, i want Philip!
    And very expectedly so...

Happy Noodle Boy
    A comic drawn by Johnny the Homocidal Maniac (otherwise known as NNY or JTHM for the homeless and insane. Most Noodle Boy comics end with HNB getting shot in the head, or being killed in some other grusome way. The comics tend to be random and often insane, but NNY swears there is some deeper meaning behind them.

"Marvel at my plastic applicator!! Not just any accessory for your sanitary napkins!"

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

ahahaha that last bit xD

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When did Phil get jacked?

I was a bit surprised by mine.

Small, adorable, friendly Asian girl. She has long lucious hair that looks fantastic when it's curled with her token curling iron. Loves to party and knows how to party right. She is guaranteed to win a dance-off. Extremely friendly and loyal UNTIL YOU PISS HER OFF! 3 strikes and you're out of her books. If you mess with her or any of her girls you better be prepared to face the concequences.
    Person 1 "Did you see that small, gorgeous girl?"
    Person 2 "Ya that's my pocket friend."
    Person 1 "She's hot!"
    Person 2 "She's GENIE!"

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Strain of marijuana bred for potency under a government funded project at the University Of California.

Mo-fo that G13 crippled me! But I kept having to hoof more and more.