Thread: Name of this song please? ;---;

Default Name of this song please? ;---;

From the cutscene "Black Waltz Attacks", what is the name of the song that plays?
    Here's the cutscene in question: FFIX- Black Waltz Attacks - YouTube
    (Eh.. I wouldn't recommend checking that link if you haven't encountered the Black Waltz yet!)

This has bothered me for so many years, I assumed it was the only scene that this song played in (I've even gone through every single FFXI song I can think of, haven't came across it) though people have said it's a cut taken from a full song but I've never been told which song. >-<

Thanks for any assistance with this. ;---;

On an unrelated note, this is my first post but I did used to have an account here but couldn't remember the E-Mail I used for it so I guess I'll make this my short introduction! (at least to people who view this part of the forum, heh) Nice to meet you all~ ^-^

I'll likely visit here more often because I just got a PS3 and will be re-playing the older FF games + starting FFXIII (been waiting a while to play this, bought the PS3 just for it.. among a couple other interesting games).
    Last edited by Primula; 02-12-2013 at 05:07 AM.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure that's just the instrumentation during the scene, and not an actual "song." I don't recall that being in either the soundtrack or the piano collection.

Also welcome
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

It's called "Black Mage VS Black Mage". It's only on the "Original Soundtrack Plus" album. Unfortunately, it's not longer, but here you go!
    Final Fantasy IX OST - Black Mage vs. Black Mage - YouTube