View Poll Results: Will you buy the game?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'll get it as soon as it's released!

14 35.90%
  • I'll probably buy it at some point.

18 46.15%
  • I don't really know yet. I need more information.

2 5.13%
  • Definitely not.

5 12.82%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FFX HD: Will you buy it?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Then what did she mean by "if"?

Quote Originally Posted by DanielCLFFF13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    If you want it on PC, just download PCSX2 and emulate it.
    I already download the emulator but it didn't work. I don't know why. (I download XBOX emulator).
    I don't think there are any working PS2 emulators for xbox.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I'll be getting it. Sure I have the PS2 version but I upgraded to a 47" LED television a couple of years ago and it definitely hurts to look at. Though PCSX2 has made a lot of improvements, it's just not happening fast enough and I really want to do an HD run through the game.

Probably will wait...most hd versions go down in price $10-$20

I want the International content, and I want it on a handheld. So I'll probably be getting it. I do hope it has Cross-Play, though. And I also hope that we get all the International content. And that it releases sooner than the Amazon preorder date.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I wanna try out the expert sphere grid, but I heard it has overall less nodes than the original grid. Is it still possible to stat max with the expert sphere grid? Like for the dark aeons/Penance?

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I wanna try out the expert sphere grid, but I heard it has overall less nodes than the original grid. Is it still possible to stat max with the expert sphere grid? Like for the dark aeons/Penance?
    That depends on what you want to max. People don't need 99999 HP and 9999 MP for defeating the Aeons and Penance which is understandable and Luck also replaces much. You should just use the Normal Grid. The expert grid has different ways for each character so unique branches, but you don't really need that.

Articles
    Blog Entries

You don't have to be worried that you're screwing yourself by picking the Expert grid, though. There are more than enough nodes to get your stats to 255 and your HP and MP to sufficient amounts. Especially if you're fine with having just 9999 HP.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

My problem isn't so much the want to play it but the access too. I don't have a vita or a PS3 so I need to get those first before I get the game :/

Articles
    Blog Entries

Some new screens:

http://www.rpgsite.net/news/2438-mor...hd-screenshots

Edit: New E3 Trailer! Still no release date to be found though.

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME BEFORE. SERIOUSLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhbmtZo1P_s
    Last edited by Karifean; 06-11-2013 at 06:44 PM.

I will be getting this as soon as I possibly can. In fact, this will be the first time playing FFX or FFX-2. Can't wait to play it.
    Newer FF player. Learning the ropes. Game in sig is what I plan on playing when the italicized games are finished.

My Checklist (Italics = now playing, Bold = beaten): I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIII

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I wish I was you. You'll love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Edge View Post
    I wish I was you. You'll love it.
    I do not doubt that I will. Given that I did enjoy what I played of FFXIII and I am currently loving FFVI, it is a safe bet that I have bitten onto the Square-Enix bug.
    Newer FF player. Learning the ropes. Game in sig is what I plan on playing when the italicized games are finished.

My Checklist (Italics = now playing, Bold = beaten): I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIII

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

It'll consume you! You'll enjoy X for sure, we'll see on X-2 some love it some hate it. But You'll like X at least I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    It'll consume you! You'll enjoy X for sure, we'll see on X-2 some love it some hate it. But You'll like X at least I think.
    Yeah, I've heard the somewhat mixed reception for X-2. A friend of mine actually considers it one of the most disappointing sequels he's ever played.

Granted, given that DMC2 and Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness came out the same year as X-2, I highly doubt X-2 is anywhere close to being as disappointing as those games were.

So, here's the thing... yes I'm definitely buying it, but.....!

Damn how I wish they would have delayed this and just do it on the PS4. I really don't want to keep my PS3 around after the PS4 launch and with the PS4 finally being here it just seems like a missed opportunity to make a game I could enjoy for the next 10 years on my one and only console