Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #22

Hi friends! Happy belated Valentines Day! This week we have some great fan arts to showcase! Most are of the romantic kind, and there's also a few solely for the holiday. After all, Valentines is a day of romance and what better way to celebrate Valentines Day with some Final Fantasy artworks? If you like what you see and want to send the artists your compliments, remember to visit the sources to do so!

imdyinginside666 @ DA

Vincent + Lucrecia

Here's a very beautiful piece of Vincent and Lucrecia from Final Fantasy VII. This pairing is a favorite of fans of Vincent, are you one of them by any chance?

Carlchang @ DA

Elena

Elena is quite underrated as a character, ain't she? Considering she only appeared for a brief moment in Advent Childen, Carlchang was able to do the character some great justice in this artwork. The suit? I think it suits her well.

LloydBridgemanInk @ DA

FFVII Cloud and Tifa

Here's another famous pairing from Final Fantasy VII. Cloud and Tifa do make a great pair, and here they are about to share a romantic kiss for the moment. Are you a supporter of Cloud and Tifa? Let us know!

Nahkuman @ DA

Rinoa

And here's a fantastic piece on Final Fantasy VIII's main babe, Rinoa, looking rather lonely. She's most likely waiting for her lionheart to show up.

animelvr61293 @ DA

Remember when you jumped off the castle...

Yeah, I do. I also remember how Zidane was able to successfully pull off a Tarzan move to avoid being caught. Zidane and Dagger do make a cute couple. They didn't win Cutest Couple from last years Final Fantasy Ciddies for nothing! Wouldn't you agree?

Hezzabeam @ DA

Rydia Pinup Valentine

Looking for a card to share? Well, it's probably already too late for that, but here's one featuring the summoner of Final Fantasy IV, Rydia of Mist!

Icedragon300 @ DA

Be my Valentine

Here's an unlikely pairing, thanks to Dissidia! Firion is offering Lightning a rose, hoping that he could win her heart for Valentines Day. It looks to be working, since she's oddly happy about it. Who knows what's really going on, is love blooming with these two?

And that concludes this week's showcase. So full of love and romance. Come back next week for more great fan arts! Or you could come by our galleries at DA to see what we already have. There's more to see!
    Last edited by Night Fury; 02-15-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.