I do apologize for advertising like this but I hope people will understand that this game shows great potential and now that the kickstart is less then 10 days from ending and at 88% at their goal, I am hoping that horror fans will enjoy this.

If you ever played a game called "Scratches" in the mid 2000s then you would know how atmospheric that game was. There were a couple of scary bits and all that jazz but now the game is a tad dated. This new game "Asylum" is made by the same people who made Scratches and you are in a mental hospital or exploring one.
This is not like Scratches where you have less then 20 rooms to explore. This building has over 100 rooms to explore.

If you do want to kickstart then the minimal amount I would recommend is the $15 dollar one because that will enable you to get the online version.

They are HOPING to get the game out around Halloween of this year.

I do hope that this game gets kickstarted as I have been watching this game for over 3 years now and recently they even got Steam Greenlit so I am hoping that means that Steam will distribute the game like they have for many other indie titles.

Here is the link to the kickstarter: ASYLUM: From the designer of Scratches by Agustín Cordes — Kickstarter

Here is a link to the tech demo that includes a few demo rooms to help give you a better idea of what to expect: Download the Asylum Interactive Teaser | Senscape

Like I said I will obviously NOT do this anymore so I hope I don't get in trouble for this.