Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #24

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #24

Hi everyone! It's that time of the week where we take a brief look of some of the recent fanarts that were posted up for everyone to see. We have some great stuff to share with you this week, so maybe we should take a look? Also, don't forget to vote for your favorite artwork for February's art contest! You can do that here, so don't forget to vote if you haven't done so yet! Now that we have that set aside, let's take a look at this week's Fan Art Showcase!

Michelle Henderson

B for Balthier

A for Amazing. B for Balthier. C for Cool. Yeah, we know our ABCs and this artwork of Balthier as king is one cool piece of art. There's more by Michelle, so take a look through her Facebook page.

lolomalon @ DA

Black Waltz 3

The Black Waltz were some of the best villains in Final Fantasy IX, and here's a great depiction of one done in a stormy background. It seems to be a good time for terror in the skies. Am I right, or am I right?

Kogamitsu @ DA

Cooperation (pen is mightier than sword)

In Relm's case, her paintbrush is a mightier tool. Here's a fantastic pencil drawing of a fight scene against the main villain of Final Fantasy VI. I really like the action going on in this drawing, and the detail as well. Oh god, it's so nicely done!

AeonicLight @ DA

Lulu

A nicely drawn headshot of the black mage beauty from Final Fantasy X, Lulu. The pencil shading on her hair is fantastic.

dalekexterminate @ DA

Cloud

As the saying goes, it's never really too late to start a game for the very first time. The artist here decided to draw Cloud from the game after logging 20+ hours of playing. It turned out to be really great despite it being his first time drawing him. Great job!

And that's it for this week! Come back next week for more amazing Final Fantasy Fan Arts.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Wow, all of these are lovely this week!

I really like the first two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

AMAZING!! Seriously, I could've not think of any more words even if I tried *notes that to herself when sees another fanart showcase* Lovely works fanartists!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Love the Balthier one, really unique. All of them are quality, too.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I have a soft spot for pencil drawings and they are great, but they are all great. Thanks for sharing!

awsomeneZ. ipod or google apps Arcane legends- game guild Final Fantasy join
    Last edited by peacecraft8; 03-03-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: join us on Arcane Legends

Oh heck yes Balthier!!!