Thread: Getting the final fragment in 400 AF Academia

Default Getting the final fragment in 400 AF Academia

Okay so I did a derp thing. I gave Mrs. Horizon 9 maps completed and did not expect there to be a 500 AF Academia to explore. When I re close the 400 AF gate I do not get the option to give her the final map.

I went and re opened the gate and ran ALL the way back but hit some barracades that I can only open from the other side.

Do I have to close the 400 AF gate, finish it like normal THEN run back again while the gates are still shown as opened?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I had a lot of trouble with this too, but no, there is a way around to get back to her. I wasted like three hours looking for it.

Sorry I don't have more info (it's been awhile since I played) but I know you can do it without closing the gate and starting all over.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I will give it another go. but what really ticks me off is the two gate artifacts that you can get in your second trip into the void beyond. I never saw them and so I can't lock two gates now.

Edit

Okay I found a way, just a narrow passageway I overlooked while constantly getting attacked by Cieth. Thanks for the tip.
    Last edited by Xannidel; 03-03-2013 at 04:24 AM.