Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: So how is everyone doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unne View Post
    EOFF USER ACCOUNT #2 FOR SALE VERY RARE NEAR MINT CONDITION HARDLY USED BIDDING STARTS $100 SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE
    Here's your challenge now, BoB. We've had four members from 1-10 (Cid, Unne, Linus and Proto) post, you now have to get the other 6 to show up.
    Cid ✔
    Unne ✔
    Scottie - Perhaps there are others better suited to contacting this fella
    Linus ✔
    IGN64Skanker - I've contacted ramza and either he or Cid might have some luck getting in touch with Skanker.
    Melted Snowman - Hmm...
    Acmlm - ✔ One step ahead of you on this one.
    Agent Proto ✔
    Chewbacca - Hmm...
    Chickencha - ✔ One step ahead of you on this one.
    Del Snizz? That guy is probably the most hilarious person in history of EoFF as far as I remember.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

what is this sorcery?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Workin' on it, Mik.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

So I just heard about this thread and thought I'd go say hi too (first post since 2006, has it really been that long already?)

EOFF USER ACCOUNT #2 FOR SALE VERY RARE NEAR MINT CONDITION HARDLY USED BIDDING STARTS $100 SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE
    Here's your challenge now, BoB. We've had four members from 1-10 (Cid, Unne, Linus and Proto) post, you now have to get the other 6 to show up.
    #7 here, make that 5 (or even 4 apparently)

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

I played Ragnarok Online with you! You were the guy with the 99/50 Soldier named Doppelganger!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sup Acmlm

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I heard RSL was here, so I came by.

RSL it warms my heart to see you're doing well because you were always the nicest dude.

I hope Yamaneko posts in this this thread. He was the funniest sarcastic dude.

Cid, thanks again for making EoFF. We played games on Xbox Live a few times but that was about about six years ago, so who knows if you remember me.

For the past six months or so an idea for an article about this place has been simmering in the back of my mind; its people and its magic, silliness, regular drama, occasional self-importance, and relative rarity as a longstanding community. But especially its origins at that unique moment in time when the Internet was in its infancy, and when a high school kid could start up something with his friends that would grow to affect the lives of thousands of people. You (and many other people) did that, and it's something to be proud of.

Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Alright, the Facebook messages worked.

So about 3.5 years ago, Rinoabella and I got married and now we live in New Zealand. We're expecting our first child (a boy) on June 8. Kel says she'll make an appearance later.

It's fun to see that I actually recognize many of the names here, although I can't remember who's who in every case due to name changes.

Well, I was having a splendid Friday until I got a creepy message from some guy called DanieLoony that I initially dismissed as spam. I was about to block it when I read the contents... EoFF reunion going on?! I guess I was kind of active back in the day, and was feeling a bit nostalgic, so here I am! So... thanks for tracking me down, BoB... I know it must have been hard, what with me never changing my AIM name and it being in my profile and all.

So, anyway, it's pretty nutty to see all these familiar names that I haven't seen in... gee... I dunno... I think I MIGHT have posted once or twice since I graduated from university 9 years ago... haha! No offense to y'all, though... y'all be a fine lot.

As for me, I'm currently working at Disney Mobile as a designer for mobile games. I did my time in QA for longer than I'd like to admit, but I finally made it to design, so I'm pretty happy. So, you guys should all go and play Where's My Water? It's waaaaay better than that crappy game about the birds with temper problems!

I'm also pretty impressed that my profile is pretty much completely intact since I last touched it. Besides my sig, which I am too lazy to change. Deal with it!
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mikztsu View Post
    Wow, always happy to hear this kind of news. Pass hi to Skye from me, maybe have him post here. EoFF was always great place for me to be, and although this has to sound corny - it always has special place in my heart, eventhough I don't post or lurk anymore. Aside from Pro Evolution Soccer community league, EoFF has been the only forum I have been frequent to.

And Proto, hi. You remind me of that awful nickname change...was it proto ---> Preton, or something. Now that was bad.

edit: any of you ever fancy a game of good old PES, PM me your tag on 360 or PSN
    DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR RED XIII AND CLOUD COMICS
    PLEASE SAY YES
    PLEAAAASE

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
    I'm a tech in the ER now. I helped a guy clean out his heroin filled penis yesterday. G'night, folks!
    That's the most amazing thing I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikztsu View Post
    Del Snizz? That guy is probably the most hilarious person in history of EoFF as far as I remember.
    I'd love to see Snizz again. He was seriously a living legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Acmlm View Post
    So I just heard about this thread and thought I'd go say hi too (first post since 2006, has it really been that long already?)

Here's a name I haven't seen in forever. What are you up to these days? I remember being seriously impressed with your coding skills back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Acmlm View Post

oh hi acmlm

you might know me as spimmmm

yes same guy

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't understand what is going on anymore

Someone help

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by BatChao View Post
    Well, I was having a splendid Friday until I got a creepy message from some guy called DanieLoony that I initially dismissed as spam. I was about to block it when I read the contents... EoFF reunion going on?! I guess I was kind of active back in the day, and was feeling a bit nostalgic, so here I am! So... thanks for tracking me down, BoB... I know it must have been hard, what with me never changing my AIM name and it being in my profile and all.
    Psh, you've been on my AIM list forever. xD No need for profile checking.
    As for me, I'm currently working at Disney Mobile as a designer for mobile games. I did my time in QA for longer than I'd like to admit, but I finally made it to design, so I'm pretty happy. So, you guys should all go and play Where's My Water? It's waaaaay better than that crappy game about the birds with temper problems!
    Is it free and available for Android?

EDIT: Also, feel free to play 'remember when Acmlm modded the forums so much they struggled to load' xD I remember the blue and pink usernames depending on gender.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BatChao View Post
    Psh, you've been on my AIM list forever. xD No need for profile checking.
    Is it free and available for Android?
    Yes. It's actually kinda a big deal. My nephew loves it.